Sony Ericsson K750i

DerkPY

It's like everything the K700 was meant to be.

I'm still thinking of trying to get a S700 at my next upgrade.

saxondale.

i will most likely be getting the model after this, as my contract ends late october

GameOverRob

nice review!

kirk26

Beautiful man. I hope it comes to the US. Nice pics of England there. Wish I lived there.... :(

caerma

Nice, I like more your nokia.

AQUaDeX

I would love to buy this phone but my "infogenie" at SonyEricsson told me to hold off for the update of this phone before making a purchase... :unsure:

Paul

awesome, I love my K700i, wonder when Oragne will have this in for me to upgrade ^_^

Edit: They already do :D, best go see how much it'd cost for an early upgrade.....

Spielo

Excellent review, well done!

Good job picking up on the headphone situation, my P900 also came with terrible SE headphones. I have to use a really crappy 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter to allow me to use my Sennheiser MX500s, and it bugs the hell out of me. Why they can't just include a standard 3.5mm jack is beyond me!

autodefe

Nice review, photos.

I have an S700a and I'm thinking my next contract phone will be this one. It's just a shame I have to wait another 6 months for that to happen.

y0sh

First of, great review.

You can buy this phone off sonyericsson.com. Well, at the UK site at least.

I am tempted to get this phone now, but I've been waiting for the W800i. I don't know whether to wait or not, since this phone rocks!

Do you know when the W800 is coming out? December?

SonComet

Now I am ashamed of my razr :(. I need to get a better job so I can buy more cool stuff, lol. For me, that sony would be a perfect phone if it was a flip phone, hehe.

Elliot B.

Does the Duo push all the way in to the phone or stick out?

hunginator
Does the Duo push all the way in to the phone or stick out?

586013171[/snapback]

if it sticks out, there is no way i'm going to get that phone lol, i very much doubt that it would stick out...

Elliot B.
if it sticks out, there is no way i'm going to get that phone lol, i very much doubt that it would stick out...

586013247[/snapback]

Should hope not :|

Elliot B.
It doesn't stick out. What makes you think that?

586013258[/snapback]

Because it was going in the side and the MMC card is hidden behind the battery on my Nokia 6600. How does the Duo not fall out of the side?

autodefe

It doesn't stick out. What makes you think that?

autodefe

Well if you look again there's a rubber seal protecting it. If it's anything like the S700's slot, it's a push-click mechanism inside there that keeps it locked in place, not unlike sony's digicams.

Dazzla

I actually wrote that the Duo sits below the surface of the phone when I whinged about it being hard to get my finger in there. It sits about 3-4mm inside the phone then the flap closes flush with it, clicking into place so it can't fall open. There's no protrusions.

Oblivion

I still love my new Nokia 7610 Smartphone ;)

ady

the camera looks amazing, but you just wait for the c550 :D

i got C500 with WMP10 on and nothing can beat that for an mp3 player

TheElite

damn, the day i got my k700i (last august), i fell in love with it.

this should be one GOOD phone, especially ith a 2mp camera!

i just hope that the battery life is decent because my k700i (with over-average use), needs to get recharged about every 3-4 days.

- NOW... to see if I should get this or the P910i? Both will be free so cost is no matter.

theDose
...i got C500 with WMP10 on and nothing can beat that for an mp3 player

586019652[/snapback]

except maybe iTunes? :ninja:

btw, the Nokia D90 looks pretty sharp, I'm not a clamshell fan, but I hear the vid is really sweet! I hear it also support ACC music files, where 90% of my collection is based on. I used to think that a good camera phone is the only 'bling' feature i'd want, but now I want crisp vid too using the new H.264 codec. ahh, will the 'wants' ever?ever end?

akaladis

Looks good! I love my P910i though :p

samy14

wish i culd get this the black makes it look so slick

Sigurd

Great review, jelous of all your gadgets though :-p