Sony Ericsson K750i

Anyone had there hands on the W950i yet? I know O2 just got them in stock, and I'm looking to upgrade my contract next month from 750i to the W950i for about ?90 on a ?35 per month bill.

Just wanted to hear some views/reviews on the new model.

no intel on the W950i here as well. what's gonna be next in line after the K800i btw?

and thanks for confirming my suspicions Paul. reducing quality to conserve power when battery's low is something in first noticed on my Fuji camera years ago, but never confirmed officially. anyone else have this? picture quality goes lower if the battery's not full?

and thanks for confirming my suspicions Paul. reducing quality to conserve power when battery's low is something in first noticed on my Fuji camera years ago, but never confirmed officially. anyone else have this? picture quality goes lower if the battery's not full?

I don't believe it's happening on my K800i. Paul didn't confirm anything yet.

Had my 750i more or less since release (got a new battery recently). Clean it every few months ( take it apart clean joystick screen and keys) and had no problems i couldnt fix, mostly dust or lose connection related. :)

no intel on the W950i here as well. what's gonna be next in line after the K800i btw?

I only notice the picture quality being low when the battery bar is on the red bit.

hmmm i see. well that's good to know that other users have noticed this as well. haven't found any official indication of this online or in the manual.

otherwise the 800i's a nice phone tho...just hope it lasts the year!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a relatively noobish question about the k750i;

I don't have a memory stick port on any of my pcs, can i still use the Memory Stick if it's in my phone ? (Eg. transfer through USB to Memory Stick).

Thanks.