Sony Ericsson K750i

I have a K750i and I sent it back once (Insurance) Told them to fix the joystick after 2 months it's not going up or

pushing in.

How do I take apart, where do I start etc.

Thanks.

there are rumors that the joystick digitally calibrates, and that this is possibly the reason the joystick response occasionally, performing better after firmware upgrades. try to spin the joystick in all directions in a circle about ten times or so, and the joystick will somehow perform better, rumored it is a firmware fault

by the way latest firmware r1bc002 is out for 750 and 800

http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=92737

The k750i already is black.

But you need a torx driver. You undo 2 screws under the battery cover and 2 regular screws about 3 quaters of an inch above those.

Then slide a plectrum round the edges to losen them up.

wow the images you took with the phone is AMAZING! i can't believe how good quality it is. oh how sad that im using a Samsung A670 :(

lucky you! give me some of your toys!

hey peeps, i have a torx screwdriver and want to clean my k750 as i have dust behind the screen and tis damn annoying. so i unscrewed the screws and where do i go from there? i dont want to damage the case by forcing it open, lol i dont want to hurt my baby k750i ;)... thanks.

quick question, anyone know which locations LATEST firmware has the shutter and camera sound silenced? and is the firmware for the same location silenced for the 800 firmware as well?

how do i get the w800i firmware on my k750i? i need a proper tutorial as ive been given programs but have no idea how to use them. thanks

that phone takes amazing pictures

It does if you have a very still arm and it's very bright outside...

Get the add-on flash, it really improves things no end.

Got one myself and the flash is brilliant.