Improve my logo

Question

If anyone is up for it, I need a logo colored up, professionalized, and fancied (if those are even words). I perfer blues, grays, black and white, but whatever looks best you can do it. Here's my mock-up:

post-6139-1118373087.jpg

now you turn up? a mont later? wa22guy, you are an arse. :p

(just kidding, but you really should have checked here and commented on these designs while people were working hard to make them for you for free considering that you have been active on the forum all this time anyway.)

There are some pretty good designs in here, and some pretty not good ones. I'd say that ACTION's was the most creative overall, however the small scale of his font, though creativly placed, would make it too hard to read when resized downward; a reposition might warrant and overall more effective design.... but.. as it appears the thread creator has lost interst, I'm not so sure he's will to go through the trouble to fix it up.

The thread poster should have done a few things differently. 1. he should have kept up and commented on the posted works. 2. he should have given you more information as to what his business is, what dimensions, colors, uses, etc. other wise it's like trying to put the key in your front door lock.... after 4 shots of tequila, and a few rum n cokes.. it'll take a hell of a long longer, and you might pass out a few times doing it, but eventually, whether you unlock the door, or break it down, you're gonna get in; it's just slightly more annoying that way.

-nyd

what is this newcastle group anyway? It would have been very helpfull to know that fromt he beggining so we could focuss on the type of logo, either serious or playfull, aggresive or passive.

Ill try to do one anyways and post here what I did.

PD: this is one looooooooong thread

Two variations...I trust no one will rip my designs so I'll leave out the watermarks.  Watermarks are bull**** anyway.  I prefer the second one.

Here ya go.

post-8654-1119113807_thumb.jpg

post-8654-1119113820_thumb.jpg

586084020[/snapback]

Those are original ...I like the bottom one most.

Groovydesigner

that doesnt really look a bit like what he asked for :|

586190491[/snapback]

^ It's groovy. 'Nuff said.

Not as in it looks groovy. but.. yeh

586190495[/snapback]

Those are original ...I like the bottom one most.

Groovydesigner

586190734[/snapback]

:rofl: (Y)