PSP 1.5 Hacked

i own lumines, so it's nice being able to legally carry 2 games around now.

however, when i try to play lumines, i get "loading" scrolling at the top and bottom. does anyone else get this?

/edit

and after 25 mins of playing...it froze...

oh well, i was hoping i could take a trip this weekend, and not have to bring more than one disc, but i guess that won't be happening yet.

new loader out;

Developers (not sure who made this at the moment) are at it again tonight and have released a new UMD launcher for the PSP. This new launcher allows a user to play Puzzle Bobble on your PSP. By having Untold Legends, Twisted Metal, Tiger Woods, Gretzky Hockey or Wipeout Pure (with the correct .ppf patch file) UMD in the drive. All in all this is the same as the Lumines Launcher but for a different game.

Like the Lumines Launcher, any links or hints to get this file will result in a ban as we do NOT promote piracy. Also please do not ask us where to get this file because there won?t be an answer.

Think of it this way, the more of these programs that come out means that Sony has to crack the whip harder to produce more firmware updates in order to prevent this from happening.

Thanks to re4p3r and the Team Xecuter users on #pspx EFnet for this info.

The loader becomes kind of pointless when it requires certain games in the drive. I want the day where I can rip my game to a MS and just play them from there.

as of now you can only have 1 game loaded on your mem stick at a time, right?

updates:

bejeweled has ceased development for now...POPcap threatened the maker

Sougen stopped releasing new betas of his emulator...some prick bitched about the source code.

Edited by Alpha2004

586153189[/snapback]

i have heard that you can hex edit the bin to point to something other than "PSP_GAME" folder. Also a new loader has been released to work with Coded Arms.

i have heard that you can hex edit the bin to point to something other than "PSP_GAME" folder. Also a new loader has been released to work with Coded Arms.

586153307[/snapback]

coded arms? where are you getting this info from lol?

updates:

bejeweled has ceased development for now...POPcap threatened the maker

Sougen stopped releasing new betas of his emulator...some prick bitched about the source code.

586153189[/snapback]

grrr, i hate when people complain. you have no right to complain whatsoever! all these little kiddies are like "this emulat0r is teh sux0r it's t00 sl0w". STFU and make something better than!

i really hope sougen continues development...

Hmm, seems someone has coded a UMD launcher for PSP titles. Development for this system is definatly taking off.. only a matter of time before backups will run on UMD sticks that cost more than the original game does.

just tested it and i can confirm that Coded Arms works on a JAP 1.5 PSP with the Puzzle Bobble loader and the Twisted Metal UMD with the modified bin file.

Hmm, seems someone has coded a UMD launcher for PSP titles. Development for this system is definatly taking off.. only a matter of time before backups will run on UMD sticks that cost more than the original game does.

586153421[/snapback]

umm, you do realize you don't have to buy a stick per game right? you can always backup a game, use it, get bored of it, erase it, and use the same stick to backup another game...

umm, you do realize you don't have to buy a stick per game right?  you can always backup a game, use it, get bored of it, erase it, and use the same stick to backup another game...

586153579[/snapback]

im sure they are aware of that, but i believe they are getting at the UMD store something around 4.5gb(correct me if i'm wrong), and right now memory sticks don't go that high in storage, and the 1gb are over 100$. so it'll just be worth buying the game, rather than a huge memory stick. though i could be misunderstanding it completely.. :wacko:

im sure they are aware of that, but i believe they are getting at the UMD store something around 4.5gb(correct me if i'm wrong), and right now memory sticks don't go that high in storage, and the 1gb are over 100$. so it'll just be worth buying the game, rather than a huge memory stick. though i could be misunderstanding it completely..  :wacko:

586153897[/snapback]

UMD capacity is 1.8gb and the biggest MS Duo Pro you can get at the moment is 2gb.

UMD capacity is 1.8gb and the biggest MS Duo Pro you can get at the moment is 2gb.

586153941[/snapback]

ok thanks for the info, i don't keep up on what i have lol

though i don't think i'll get a 2gb stick unless its price drops. :(

and just to clear things up, the biggest game right now doesn't even reach 1gb i don't think...and the average size is around 300mb.

surely tales of eternia takes up more than that.. the original ps game was 3 discs. and im probably not even half way through yet. great game. :yes:

too bad they didn't bring it over in english for others to enjoy. :no:

OK, ive been able to setup a system where I can load any game I want on my memory stick...as long as I have enough space.

No more 1 at a time and retransfer crapola

How do i hack my psp to play nes and snes games? and where can i get the software and emulators?

Not sure we can tell you that on Neowin but search google for any helpful hints...

How do i hack my psp to play nes and snes games? and where can i get the software and emulators?

586154458[/snapback]

www.psp-hacks.com

www.psphacker.com

www.psp-news.dcemu.co.uk

The emulators provided here are only for educational purposes, and should NOT be usd to illegally emulate games which you do not own. :ninja: