PSP 1.5 Hacked

sold? lol

I would have sold it if it were not for homebrew.

Heck, I sold wipeout pure and ridge racer for a total of 34$ (my dad wouldnt let me sell them on ebay, where I could have made 60...)

586100347[/snapback]

I would have given you at least $45CAN for them..

Now I feel retarted for spending 55$ on a 128mb stick.  :angry:

586101790[/snapback]

yeah, you can get a 512MB for $77CAN and a 1GB for $140CAN

128 isn't even enough to hold a decent amount of songs. :(

well today is awesome. works great. for all you guys who are tripping out trying to get this to work.....SLOW DOWN AND READ. take 5 minutes, go to any psp hacking site, and read everything you see. download files, and read the readme. just read. it's all there, 100 times, you can't miss it, every step is explained. it's really not that hard.

ya...nesterJ, just like it says in the pic ;)?

but the pic has old version.

586099281[/snapback]

That wasn't it... No Mario/Turtle picture.

So, what is the specific NAME for the Emulator with Mario/Turtle picture?

BroChaos is right,

There is nothing confusing about this process once you actually read what is on the screen.

Im just happy that I don't have the worry about my memory stick door on the psp falling off.

ohh, the pictures are all custom. they don't come with the game originally. you have to customize them yourself with pbp unpacker.

If any of this still confuses you.... just do the same thing you did with swaploit, but put both folders on the same memory.

Let's use your NES folder as an example.

Your MS1 folder name it "NES%" and your MS2 folder leave it the same, naming it "NES".

And that's all you need to do... a simple rename and move.

haha, dude my memory stick door was seriously getting abused....i was worried it's gonna fall off....

586102992[/snapback]

Same here, It was already to the point where it doesn't stay closed quite like it did at first. I def. don't want that thing to fall off, it would look bad if it did.

Can't you just get something like

KXSploit Homebrew Pack v0.1 from www.psphacks.com? You just need to uncompress the .rar and put the stuff on the memory stick.

Oh, that Pack is nice, too. I got Zelda and SMB working today. hehe. Brings back memories from when I was, um, younger. hehe

http://ipsp.kaisakura.com/homebrew.php

OSX Version of Swasploit hopefully Kxploit comes soon  :D

586104635[/snapback]

Not that it bothers me a lot but when I put any application in my ms, it appears two icons, one is the app and the other one is the % folder that the hack creates which is shown as corrupted by the PSP. It's logical but I've seen pictures of psp's without that issue, is there a way to hide these icons?

Thanks!!

Can't you just get something like

KXSploit Homebrew Pack v0.1  from www.psphacks.com?  You just need to uncompress the .rar and put the stuff on the memory stick.

Oh, that Pack is nice, too.  I got Zelda and SMB working today. hehe.  Brings back memories from when I was, um, younger. hehe

586105045[/snapback]

Yeah, but this probably doesnt have everything yet

works great, and remember to get your "currupt data" to the lower half of your boot list add the "(emulator name)%" folders second after the "(emulator name)" folder..

ohh, the pictures are all custom.  they don't come with the game originally.  you have to customize them yourself with pbp unpacker.

586102978[/snapback]

Oh so this is a Custom image?

NES.jpg

Hey where can I get a Wallpaper of this Mario/Turtle picture then?

Oh so this is a Custom image?

NES.jpg

Hey where can I get a Wallpaper of this Mario/Turtle picture then?

586105396[/snapback]

It was posted earlier in this thread I believe... anyway, this is all useless unless they make a friggin hack that works for 1.51. I don't want to have to shell out the $250 whatever to buy a new PSP just so I can actually use this stuff... although I'm starting to think it would be worth it.

give it time, damn ... they just hacked 1.5, 1.51 and 1.52 probably closed the holes they used for 1.5.  You people so damn impatient

586106292[/snapback]

I used my EB warrenty just to get a 1.5 PSP today. Now this has Dead pixels :( Time to use that Pixel fixer thingy.

I used my EB warrenty just to get a 1.5 PSP today.  Now this has Dead pixels :(  Time to use that Pixel fixer thingy.

586106298[/snapback]

good luck.

I think that video is a piece of bs.

check out these crack heads on EBAY, selling the links and emulators for PSP. these auctions

8200845167, 8200878451, 8200537206

can somebody report them?