pspgenesis is now full screen! i thk u sougen!!!        :woot:

da relic

586226173[/snapback]

sougen is back? yes! :D

does it still crash on exit?

sougen is back?? yes!?:D:D

does it still crash on exit?

586228336[/snapback]

yea... still crashes. but at this point i dont care. he's on the scene, thats all that matters.:laugh:h:

da relic

Ok so the box rumor is more or less confirmed

if your psp box has an a or nothing next to the voltage rating, its 1.5

if your psp has a b, its 1.51

Time estimate on 1.51 homebrew stuff (emu's) being released?

Yeah I bought a psp today 1.51 :(

586232161[/snapback]

Were you not able to check the voltage before you bought it or what?

Time estimate on 1.51 homebrew stuff (emu's) being released?

Yeah I bought a psp today 1.51 :(

586232161[/snapback]

hmmphhh

1-3 months

this is why forums r important to read. i read this yesterday and checked my psp's box and it didnt have a letter under the voltage. it shouldnt, being that i had gotten that one when they were being offered with the spiderman movie in the beginning. so i went to purchase one 2day with the knowledge that "B" means 1.51 or higher. when i got to local "mom and pops" store, they had all three types sitting on the shelf. i told them i want the one with "A" under the voltage. of course they have no idea why, as long as they get their money, they could care less. i opened it there and, bingo! 1.5!!!

MAKE SURE U CHECK THE BOX FELLAS!!! there's still 1.5's out there.

if i were u dj6cross... i'd pack it up and take it back...its not hard to get an exchange and tell them what ur lookin for. and u havent had it long.

da relic

if i were u dj6cross... i'd pack it up and take it back...its not hard to get an exchange and tell them what ur lookin for.  and u havent had it long.

da relic

586232608[/snapback]

Yeah I'm packing it up taking it back tomorrow. What should I tell them when I exchange it? That it has a dead pixel or something? Will they check right there?

So I just tell them I'm looking for the one with a letter A under voltage "because it's a better version".

Just tell them that you wanna exchange it, and you want to run homebrew on it.. lol

I doubt anyone there will know what your talking about, unless they're young and have

friends who have a PSP and do the same. Regardless, you have the right to exchange for

a new one.

You could also say it was opened before you got it and you want a exchange.. lol :p

New OS for the PSP :)

PSIX is in development by dev'ers Qubitz and Fluff

586233402[/snapback]

wtf is that??? looks tight as hell though...i hope it's real.

I read numerous different stories about this and what I am getting out of this is it would be like something of a loader,browswer?, and maybe a few other things.

Just tell them that you wanna exchange it, and you want to run homebrew on it.. lol

I doubt anyone there will know what your talking about, unless they're young and have

friends who have a PSP and do the same.  Regardless, you have the right to exchange for

a new one.

You could also say it was opened before you got it and you want a exchange.. lol :p

586233723[/snapback]

Yeah I did it exchanged it tonight. Told it them it didn't play any games. :devil: It plays UMD games just fine but nothing homebrewed, but I actually told a my friend who handled my exchange why, and he just smiled and asked if I could put some homebrew stuff on his PSP :D

I'm returning my PSP again today :( I know walmart still has several 1.5 psps left because they let me look.

Reason for exchanging this time...battery is dead..doesn't hold charge.. my first psp after 1:30min of charging said 73% battery. This battery stays at 0 even after 2hours. I tried "reseting" (holding the power button up 10seconds) and tried leaving the battery out for several minutes and put it back in and still won't charge.

Guess Wal-Mart will be seeing me at 6 a.m. I think that's when they open, thats two hours from now, no point in sleeping :rolleyes:

Thats right decided to reveal that we are working on a Nintendo DS emulator for the psp. It is a port of the current build of iDeaS emulator for the Pc . As stated before this release is nowhere near finished and wont be for a while. It is currently running at about 4 fps and no sound it only runs a few demos and metroid intro and there is currently no controls. More on the 25th August. For the non believers i will post video as soon as my camcorder is back from repairs.

http://www.pspupdates.com/

Hmm, this should be interesting to see how this one turns out :rofl:. Rather than a DS emulater, I would still like to see some new versions of the gba one out. You can't push people to upgrade their homebrew's they do it for fun and to help the community out anyway :p

Sorry guys to double post guys, I couldn't edit it. If anybody else has been using the better Snes emulater out there, recently when I jumped versions from something in the teens (like 17 or 18) to 25 or a newer one, I can't state load anymore. I can see all the save files in my SAVE folder but when I go to state load nothing is there. What could be going on?

Edit: BroChaos explained to me the files are not compatible anymore. Oh well :s

Sorry guys to double post guys, I couldn't edit it. If anybody else has been using the better Snes emulater out there, recently when I jumped versions from something in the teens (like 17 or 18) to 25 or a newer one, I can't state load anymore. I can see all the save files in my SAVE folder but when I go to state load nothing is there. What could be going on?

Edit: BroChaos explained to me the files are not compatible anymore. Oh well :s

586243015[/snapback]

yeah they basically die per each new version :p

New OS for the PSP :)

PSIX is in development by dev'ers Qubitz and Fluff

586233402[/snapback]

is that real?

I'm returning my PSP again today :( I know walmart still has several 1.5 psps left because they let me look.

586235960[/snapback]

how can you tell if its 1.5? serial number? upc on box?

is that real?

how can you tell if its 1.5? serial number? upc on box?

586243289[/snapback]

Wow, please read at least the last few pages of this post to find your answer but I'll tell you instead. If your box has a letter next to the Voltage part like b then your psp will not be 1.5

on the box: if the space under the voltage (120) is blank or has the letter "A", then it is a 1.5.

if u already own the psp: check ur system information.

da relic

Wow, please read at least the last few pages of this post to find your answer but I'll tell you instead. If your box has a letter next to the Voltage part like b then your psp will not be 1.5

586243325[/snapback]

on the box: if the space under the voltage (120) is blank or has the letter "A", then it is a 1.5.

if u already own the psp:  check ur system information.

da relic

586243523[/snapback]

thanks