NBA Finals Game 7

yeah, damn right. pistons suck we all knew that.

586111906[/snapback]

oh ya where was your team in the finals... oh thats right sitting at home watching

oh ya where was your team in the finals... oh thats right sitting at home watching

586111971[/snapback]

taking it a little personal, dont you think?

not really to tell you the truth, i really didnt think detroit could take 2 wins in SA but when he said that they suck that is just stupid and pointless to say. Making it to the finals 2 years in a row is pretty damn good IMO

I am so glad SA won! I hate Detriot - I really liked the Lakers last year because they had Shack and Detriot beat them in the finals and then I really liked Miami w/ shack and the Pistons beat them...... Go SPURS!

586112035[/snapback]

I feel the same way^

duncan_360_050623.jpg

I am so glad SA won! I hate Detriot - I really liked the Lakers last year because they had Shack and Detriot beat them in the finals and then I really liked Miami w/ shack and the Pistons beat them...... Go SPURS!

i thought this series was pretty boring. not enough action. snoozers teh whole way. havent felt like that watchign a series since the last rockets win...

GO SPURS GO. I kenw they could do it, it was an exciting series, but the pistons were just unlucky. GRATS SPURS. Man san antonio was crazy ast night, half the city was on teh road honking horns and partying, the cops had their work cut out for them.