My first post here :D

Click for full view:

clicly1cw.png

Nothing special:

• Marina White - WindowsBlinds
  • Y'z Dock
  • Desktop Image: Porsche Carrera S from their Website

:yes:

well i havent posted mine in a while, so here is my laptop...

vs...recurve, wp:...forgot the name

apps:...miranda...firefox. enjoy... :p

post-22868-1122578004_thumb.jpg

i meant the singers and companies and such. You think they don't care? You see what MS is doing with piracy prevention? Why do you think that it's ok to rip off MS and Sony and the magazine's but not ok to rip off this kid? Isn't a law a law? Please respond, I and my friend here with me are getting a huge kick out of you people getting all worked up over this :p

i meant the singers and companies and such.  You think they don't care?  You see what MS is doing with piracy prevention?  Why do you think that it's ok to rip off MS and Sony and the magazine's but not ok to rip off this kid?  Isn't a law a law?  Please respond, I and my friend here with me are getting a huge kick out of you people getting all worked up over this :p

586287851[/snapback]

MS is preventing piracy of their software, not a simple logo.

P.S. Real clever, bringing your friend into this. Guess what, I have the cookie monster over here and he thinks you're a poopiehead.

P.S. Real clever, bringing your friend into this. Guess what, I have the cookie monster over here and he thinks you're a poopiehead.

586287867[/snapback]

rofl

586287867[/snapback]

i wouldn't trust anything he says. He's an addict.

Inspired or more less copied .weir. :p

desktop18kq.th.jpg

586288297[/snapback]

What theme is that and how did you get your taskbar that way? It looks phenomenal!

What theme is that and how did you get your taskbar that way? It looks phenomenal!

586288461[/snapback]

its standard and you use tclock to change the image which he simply ripped off the picture, correct me if i am wrong ;-)

Hi  :cool:

My new one

Loudspeaker

--------------------

loudspeaker.png

586288731[/snapback]

I really like that desktop for some reason. :blush:

UPDATE

preview5ti.png

[ CLEAN :: DIRTY ]

New wall by me again

Some Avedesk love to clean it up more

Looks a bit better I think, still missing something though (still trying to fill my own wp's folder :pinch:)

586283414[/snapback]

PM me tutorial or just how to change the log off/turn off comptuer icons?...becuase i ahte the classic dull look.