July Desktops

well its been a LONG time since i did 1 of these :D

but i got my new 21 inch screen so i had too

Desktop400.jpg

please forgive if this is worng its been a long time

Theme = XPMC RC3

Icons = Xp Defult High Rez

Wall Came with theme

url=http://junk.mynimal.net/desktops/2005/Jul/Jul29Laptop.pnghttp://junk.mynimal.net/desktops/2005/thumbs/Jul/Jul29LaptopThumb.png

Don't ask for anything

586294218[/snapback]

Don't ask for anything

they why post it :rolleyes:

Don't ask for anything

they why post it  :rolleyes:

586294330[/snapback]

Because this is the desktops thread, in which you post desktops. :blink:

At least post links if they are downloadable.

586294691[/snapback]

*sigh* this again. I've posted information on my desktops for months and people still ask instead of searching. I'm tired of doing peoples work for them, and this is a desktop thread, so I do what the thread is for, and post my desktop. :rolleyes:

I might start posting info again if people bitch about it every time I post.

And before someone quotes the guidelines:

# In the interests of keeping the thread on topic it is strongly urged <-- that you format your posts in the following order:

# Visual Style: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).

# Wallpaper: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).

# Icons: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).

# Programs: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).

Nothing I havent seen

VS: Inspirat SE by Stefanka

Icon: Minium

Miranda: just a transparent clist with blank icons and ieview, I dont remember but I guess it's pastel by razor.

586294726[/snapback]

Thanks. :laugh:

Nothing I havent seen

VS: Inspirat SE by Stefanka

Icon: Minium

Miranda: just a transparent clist with blank icons and ieview, I dont remember but I guess it's pastel by razor.

You cand find everythin here on neowin.

I'll forward you to the first post of the desktops thread, in which we ask everyone post the names of the info in the shot.

It's a little hard to search for something if there is no name to search for. If someone still asks instead of searching, just don't answer. It's not too hard

Jul29LaptopThumb.png

Don't ask for anything.

586294218[/snapback]

nothing special here, if you want the wall it will take 3 minutes for me to mod his windows and task bar out of it.

I'll forward you to the first post of the desktops thread, in which we ask everyone post the names of the info in the shot.

It's a little hard to search for something if there is no name to search for.  If someone still asks instead of searching, just don't answer.  It's not too hard

586294743[/snapback]

Already did it myself, in no where it states it is required to post the information. I chose not to, and it's a personal choice. I broke no rules. :blink:

I guess I'll post the names then, sorry if any of that sounded offensive. :)

nothing special here, if you want the wall it will take 3 minutes for me to mod his windows and task bar out of it.

586294832[/snapback]

Er, thanks for the info? I hope you feel l337 now, although that post was completely pointless. :blink:

What is it with you people and me nost posting the info? This is the second time, there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Already did it myself, in no where it states it is required to post the information. I chose not to, and it's a personal choice. I broke no rules. :blink:

I guess I'll post the names then, sorry if any of that sounded offensive. :)

Er, thanks for the info? I hope you feel l337 now, although that post was completely pointless. :blink:

What is it with you people and me nost posting the info? This is the second time, there's nothing wrong with it at all.

586294880[/snapback]

Personally, the only thing that tweaks my cookie at all is your "high and mighty" attitude. That's just how it is to me. No offense ;)

-Emily

Personally, the only thing that tweaks my cookie at all is your "high and mighty" attitude.  That's just how it is to me.  No offense ;)

-Emily

586295190[/snapback]

I've noticed myself acting like an ass lately as well. :| Added a disclaimer to my sig though.

It's not as much of a high and mighty attitude as it is me speaking my mind. I treat people depending on how they treat me. I'm seriously not like this with friends or IRL. :p

Edited by mynimal

horoporo:

sorry to ask again..you said the VS was classic but do u have a link for it? cuz its definitely not windows classic. i like the dark scheme of the vs. please provide me with a link. thanks again.

I've noticed myself acting like an ass lately as well. :| Added a disclaimer to my sig though.

It's not as much of a high and mighty attitude as it is me speaking my mind. I treat people depending on how they treat me. I'm seriously not like this with friends or IRL. :p

586295263[/snapback]

I meant more-so with your "don't ask for anything" bit, not necessarily your attitude afterwards. Obviously you don't mind posting, because you post quite a bit, particularly on this thread. So it seems more of a "beg me if you want it" or that you just can't share kinda thing.

-Emily

586294880[/snapback]

Not like he wasn't trying either.

here is mine for this month , well for now anyway

586144679[/snapback]

Could I grab a copy of that wall??

Its awesome!

I meant more-so with your "don't ask for anything" bit, not necessarily your attitude afterwards.  Obviously you don't mind posting, because you post quite a bit, particularly on this thread.  So it seems more of a "beg me if you want it" or that you just can't share kinda thing.

-Emily

586295571[/snapback]

Nah, it's not that I was keeping it to myself, it was that I was too tired of/to do peoples work for them.

What would we want from this desktop anyhow??

586295724[/snapback]

I love how everyone assumes I have something to hide when I decide not to list the details. I also clearly stated why I didn't post the details. :sleep:

(The above is a perfect example of "I treat people how they treat me ;))

Now, can we get this back on topic?

What would we want from this desktop anyhow??

586295724[/snapback]

Keep the crap out if you aren't here to help.

Already did it myself, in no where it states it is required to post the information. I chose not to, and it's a personal choice. I broke no rules.

I never said it was required. But we could have avoided all of this if that info was put in there.

To be honest, all i was looking for was the wallpaper, which no one has shared any info about yet