July Desktops

Neowin-29-6-2005-Thumb.png

Click to enlarge.

Gentoo/Gnome

Clearlooks Theme

GANT Icons (Mixture of all gant releases)

Wall from PixelGirlPresents

Font is Silkscreen

:)

Click to enlarge.

Gentoo/Gnome

Clearlooks Theme

Font is Silkscreen

586289619[/snapback]

always wanted to ask you if you could host your palylist bc you always have good bands in your recently played.

if you would just find a way to get it into an html document then uplaod that would be fantastic.

if you wanna do it with xmms that is fine but if you want to do in winamp jsut play all music, go to playlsit hit ctrl+alt+g then right click the link and save it then upload somewhere

tyvm :)

also awesome little beetle :D

can anybody tell me what wallpaper is this?? also the vs is awesome....does anyone have a name or link for both the wallpaper and the vs?

thanks..

dark8si.jpg

trefaes How do you keep just the windows flag there when you customize your start button in TClockLight? I'm assuming you're using TClockLight, and I try leaving the icon field blank and

Click to enlarge.

Gentoo/Gnome

Clearlooks Theme

Font is Silkscreen

586289619[/snapback]

Um, um, I don't suppose you could give some more info on acquiring that wallpaper...? I likes it.

GAH, ignore me, I just saw where you say where it's from. I even skimmed for it and didn't see it the first time...it's too early. ~.~

Wait, ignore that too. I just looked through pixelgirlpresents and didn't see that particular wall anywhere. :/

And the saga comes to an end, as I do in fact find it, just not in the 1280x1024 section. ^^; *wanders off nervously*

Edited by Joshie

trefaes How do you keep just the windows flag there when you customize your start button in TClockLight? I'm assuming you're using TClockLight, and I try leaving the icon field blank and

586292041[/snapback]

I just cut the flag from a screenshot, then saved it as a bmp and used that as the icon, I uploaded it here if you want to use it :)

:p

Windows classic

Wall: Custom by me

3DCC, toaster (foobar)

modded explorer.exe

290705a0aq.th.png

586293345[/snapback]

Another proof that Classic can still look sexy, even in days of Aero Glass&Co.

(Y)