MSN Messenger 7.0.816 released.

this its strange theres nothing on mess.be that says 816 so i google it and nothing came up, does this version really excist?

this its strange theres nothing on mess.be that says 816 so i google it and nothing came up, does this version really excist?

586145980[/snapback]

Yep, Just installed it from msn

post-49755-1120181088.jpg

586145980[/snapback]

yup, its real, I just updated thru the msn site :)

yup, its real, I just updated thru the msn site :)

my.php?image=newmsn6ry.jpg

586145991[/snapback]

ok thanks guys, the reason i ask this instead of downloading it, its because im on 56k so its a pain in the a*s download the same version again

586145980[/snapback]

I done a google aswell and also found nuthing but i downloaded it from the msn siteand installed it and it is a new version :) mine say 816 now :D

ok thanks guys, the reason i ask this instead of downloading it, its because im on 56k so its a pain in the a*s download the same version again

586146008[/snapback]

Understandable ;) It's bad enough when your on hi-speed and you download a large file and it gets corrupted in the process. Happened to me on fileplanet once. Was 1.2GB :pinch: