MSN Messenger 7.0.816 released.

Should I uninstall my previous version of MSN (.813) before installing this? Or just install over it?

586160649[/snapback]

I uninstalled the old version then installed the new version, just to be safe :)

Works great :)

I uninstalled the old version then installed the new version, just to be safe :)

Works great :)

586160656[/snapback]

Updating will be fine.

How to not let MSN display my contacts as their e-mail?

586161173[/snapback]

Contacts > Manage Contacts > View Contacts By.

First of all, I'd just like to state that Ahmad (ahmz) and I are good friends :) and after reading this thread, I'd really like to hear from you guys what features make you choose this patch or that one... regardless of what messages each patch promotoes or the reported bugs (which eventually all get fixed in both patches)

Informing?

"Quran on Human Embryonic Development"

"Quran on the Origin of the Universe"

"Scientists? Comments on the Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran"

"The Verses in the Quran That Mention Future Events Which Later Came to Pass"

"Miracles Performed by the Prophet Muhammad"

Yeah, sure, whateve:wacko:o:

586153206[/snapback]

Ive never really looked at the links after the install of the patch but did tonight. I don't like the questions and answers of how to convert Christians and other religions to Islam if they stay with you and how it gives the impression other religions are just something that people have to put up with. I was hoping it was gonna be some web sites just saying our religion is nothing like its been made out to be the last few years. I have friends that are Islamic and who really don't like seeing sites like them promoted because its not what they are about.

Kind of made me want to stick with the mess patch:(:( Im christian, but I dont know if I believe in God or anything really.

Edit - some spelling mistakes

Edited by Matt500

First of all, I'd just like to state that Ahmad (ahmz) and I are good friends :) and after reading this thread, I'd really like to hear from you guys what features make you choose this patch or that one... regardless of what messages each patch promotoes or the reported bugs (which eventually all get fixed in both patches)

586161305[/snapback]

Your mess.be patch which the others made with you is more straight forward and bug free. That is why your patch is better than his.