[rel] VistaXP Visual Style

Which icons do you guys use in this theme except for the default XP icons or the longhorn icons? I think i see Minium in KoL's screenshot, but what other iconsets would look good with this? :cool:

pff, just checked it. kol's is way better.

586227780[/snapback]

:D :D :D :D , don't talk about what you don't know, KoL and I have a different perception of 5203, that's all (except for the start menu and taskbar)

@ KoL, great as always...., hope to see you soon on MSN.

I guess Visual Styles are completely personal. Everyone likes something else, i prefer this one as well, it just feels better, but jemaho's theme is completely different from this one as well, they shouldn't be compared. :ninja:

:D  :D  :D  :D , don't talk about what you don't know, KoL and I have a different perception of 5203, that's all (except for the start menu and taskbar)

@ KoL, great as always...., hope to see you soon on MSN.

586227886[/snapback]

Thanks

I dont know why people think that we are on a competition or something :no:

....average Visual Style....

...i prefer Aero 5023 by Jemaho...

http://jemaho.deviantart.com/

(For those that don't know  ;)  )

586227350[/snapback]

Dont come in here telling people not to use his theme and use jermaho's, if you want to do that make a whole new thread for it. :angry:

Thanks

I dont know why people think that we are on a competition or something  :no:

586227920[/snapback]

I don't know neither my friend, our styles are completely different and in a way it's good, much people are happy now, they can choose yours or mine or even both...

Dont come in here telling people not to use his theme and use jermaho's, if you want to do that make a whole new thread for it.  :angry:

586228086[/snapback]

Read the above, KoL's reply too and go get a cold shower :D , I never ask for that.

It doesn't fit my desktop right now, but this is the first good looking Longhorn theme I've seen. The light blue is a little "meh". but other than that, it's all gravy. With WB, you should be able to have some fun with the alpha blended highlighting of the min/max/close widgets.

i Like the guys Longhonr Text effects on the Titlebars how when ya open a new program the text to the titlebar letters window blurs and then goes to normal when ya select that window agian and visa versia as seen in this image i took for those who didnt relize it .post-74594-1121624663_thumb.jpg