Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1

:|

Looks like IE7 has just leaked to the public, folks. Bad news (for some of you) is that you need a genuine copy of Windows to install it on.

:|

Looks like IE7 has just leaked to the public, folks. Bad news (for some of you) is that you need a genuine copy of Windows to install it on.

586283386[/snapback]

But, their is an easy way to get around it, i'm not saying how though.

by the way, currently posting from IE7 right now, and i'm really liking it. =)

But, their is an easy way to get around it, i'm not say how though.

586283474[/snapback]

Got a screenie? I've only seen shots of IE7 on Vista, so I'm curious to see how it looks on XP.

Got a screenie?? I've only seen shots of IE7 on Vista, so I'm curious to see how it looks on XP.

586283482[/snapback]

Yeah,

sdfsdfsdf5ar.th.jpg

EDIT = changed the theme back to XP so people can see what it looks like using the defualt XP theme.

I heard that IE7 beta is out, But where can you get it? :blush:

586281093[/snapback]

Places I'm not allowed to tell you.

I will tell you this tho, my favorite theme has a bug with it OH NOES !!! :huh: :laugh:

WGA on IE7 is not web based and you cannot disable that module like in IE 6 so up till now theres no fix for pirates

586283501[/snapback]

Thats what you think.. =)

Got a screenie?  I've only seen shots of IE7 on Vista, so I'm curious to see how it looks on XP.

586283482[/snapback]

*click*

A little weird because my screen dpi is set to higher than normal. The ie box doesnt resize accordingly.

haha

firefox has just had its ass kicked!

This pwns!

IE7 is ausome!

586283401[/snapback]

As we know Mozilla will be bringing out Firefox 2, which will be the big release like IE7, so wait and compare them when both have bought out the next big releases, as its unfair to compare at the moment

But, their is an easy way to get around it, i'm not saying how though.

586283474[/snapback]

I just dont like the fact i cant move the address and tab bar.. I wish they'd let us move them

haha

firefox has just had its ass kicked!

This pwns!

IE7 is ausome!

586283401[/snapback]

I dont think so.

I think Firefox kicked IE ass a long time ago.

You can find everything (and more) that IE have on Firefox.

it looks good but i do hate the positioning of the file menu...

586283543[/snapback]

The only thing I like about it is PNG transparensy and tabs

The new UI SUCKS!

I must say I really like the IE7 alot...its much nicer almso like FireFox...

586283273[/snapback]

Did anyone read that vista (and may even be present in the xp i.e 7 release) will come with two "versions" of I.E 7? (i'm giving them these names, but you'll know what i mean) the "everyday" version (the one you'll have a link to in your quicklaunch etc.......customize, add google search and whatnot to) and a second "limited" version which has 0 plugins therefore simply can't be compromised in the way other versions could (i read this on the winsupersite) a great idea i think, especially when you need to get online to find out how to fix/disable whatever corruption has occured or when crap has been installed on the "everyday" version (which is inevitable, there's no denything that.)

Smart move from MS methinks (although, there would be instances i would use the "limited" version for normal surfing if i was going to a site i was unsure of.)

Dont like IE7 it still has alot of work to do obviously but the UI is horrible, still fails the acid 2 test(no shocker) it just doesnt flow well, i am sure alot will be ironed out later but right now it is useless for me.

I don't know why, but since installing IE7, my HTTP download max speed has increased by about 90KB/ps usually I pulled 400 KBps now I am pulling about 490KB/ps on a lot of sites that I never did before over port 80

Dont like IE7 it still has alot of work to do obviously but the UI is horrible, still fails the acid 2 test(no shocker) it just doesnt flow well, i am sure alot will be ironed out later but right now it is useless for me.

586283567[/snapback]

Firefox also fails it and I'm pretty sure so does Opera.