What are you playing?

burning_jonny
myself

586372447[/snapback]

Have you tried the two player version yet? I can't seem to get ahold of that.

Also, I hear the multi-player version is really amazing.

CJC
Have you tried the two player version yet? I can't seem to get ahold of that.

Also, I hear the multi-player version is really amazing.

586383020[/snapback]

Is there co-op?

burning_jonny
Is there co-op?

586383071[/snapback]

That's just sick. You took the joke too far.

Reported

dj6ross

DOD (Day of Defeat) :p No seriously I am.

abandonhope

Guild Wars!!! :devil:

CJC
That's just sick. You took the joke too far.

Reported

586383124[/snapback]

Seriously? You may be looking at my joke the wrong way, because the way I see it, it's no more "sick" than yours

burning_jonny

Well if I'm thinking what you're thinking, then that is sick and I really should report you.

SonComet

I thought the joke was pretty funny, but that's just me :p.

I am currently play RE4, again... and a little WoW on the side :).

bmbeeman

I feel like I'm still in the stone ages...

Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun, Warcraft 3, Neverwinter Nights.

Snake

I just bought a new game: Midnight Club 3. :D

Soham

aa but i am here now

AJerman
I just bought a new game: Midnight Club 3. :D

586397709[/snapback]

Ugh, absolutely horrible if you ask me. That's just my opinion though. Cheap knock off of Need for Speed Underground, which was pretty crappy by itself already. :pinch:

What am I playing? Well 2 different games, but I can't say what they are... NDA :shifty: Honestly I don't really play games. I get bored with games faster than anyone (the last game I was excited to get and play I played about 30 minutes of, and never touched again). I mainly just play games when I am testing them and leave it at that.

martym

I am playing pc star wars battlefront, ut 2004, painkiller, gta sandares

HoochieMamma

UT2004, GTA:SA and Warcraft 3.

killmaster84

Colin Makrey Rally Racing 2005 or how ever you spell it, Unreal Champsion2,GTA: SA, Gunbound world champion, Warcraft 3, Ground Control2. Never thought I was playing that much. oo and of crouse Halo2

Cheshire Cat

Starcraft and Starcraft: Broodwar. One of the greatest games ever made....... :yes:

Dark Ride
guitar

586382751[/snapback]

same here :punk:

NikkiRox

GTA2 online, The Sims 2...errr and Liero(worms knock off...thing) online...i think that's all the recent ones

cork1958

The brand new, as of yet, unreleased Def Leppard, "Yeah!!"

Oh, we're talking about games, huh? :ninja:

thedoors27

Down- Ghosts Along The Mississippi.

Yeah! :woot:

MrCobra

Dungeon Siege II

Barney T.

NeverWinter Nights!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LoneWolfSL
      Age of Empires II and III Definitive Editions are getting more expansions
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Microsoft and the development teams behind Age of Empires today held a Fan Preview event showcasing what's next for the franchise. In addition to revealing the release window and new footage of the upcoming Age of Empires IV, the event also revealed information regarding the future of Age of Empires II and III Definitive Editions.

Starting with Age of Empires II, the popular entry is gaining another expansion as part of the Definitive Edition's development by World’s Edge. The behemoth real-time strategy game is receiving the eastern Europe-focused Dawn of the Dukes expansion this summer, which will deliver new campaigns and other elements that will be revealed later.

The developer is also working on a new cooperative mode for the game's historical battles that will arrive via a free update later this year. Handpicked campaign missions and historical battles will be delivered for players to tackle with their friends for the first time.

Meanwhile, Age of Empires III is slated to receive its first major content update, with The United States civilization being delivered. This new civilization will feature "a new home city, nine new units, a new age-up mechanic, and more." Moreover, for a limited time, players will be able to claim this U.S. civilization for free by completing an in-game community challenge. Otherwise, the content will cost $4.99 to purchase.

The Definitive Edition development team is working on a new expansion for Age of Empires III as well. While details are scarce, the expansion will feature African civilizations and is slated to release later this year.

All content announced today is heading to Age of Empires II and III Definitive Edition players across Steam, Microsoft Store, and Xbox Game Pass for PC.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Age of Empires IV launches fall 2021, new gameplay and civilizations shown off
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

The upcoming fourth entry to the Age of Empires real-time strategy series was shown off today at the Fan Preview event, as promised. The highly-anticipated title also received a launch window for the first time, with Relic Entertainment announcing a Fall 2021 release plan for Windows.

As for the gameplay, this is the first time that footage from a player perspective has been released, and today's reveal covered new gameplay, campaigns, and more. Catch the extended look above.

Many elements from the series' most popular entry, Age of Empires II, seem to be present in Age of Empires IV, at least in the early look given today. Aside from glimpses at the unique looks of each civilization, material gathering, and combat (with a sneak peek at naval elements), some new features like hiding troops in trees for ambushing were revealed here as well.

Age of Empires IV will include eight civilizations at launch, and today's preview unveiled Delhi Sultanate and Chinese as two new civilizations heading in, which join the Mongols and the English that were announced previously. Four historical campaigns and asymmetrical civilization designs were also confirmed today.

There is good news for those looking to get into the game before the official launch this fall, as Relic is looking to kick off an Age of Empires IV closed beta soon. The developer urged interested players to sign up as an Age Insider on its official website for a chance to gain access. Age of Empires IV is releasing on Steam and Microsoft Store for Windows and as part of the Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription on day one.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Weekend PC Game Deals: A VR bundle, Xbox specials, and more choices
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Weekend PC Game Deals is where the hottest gaming deals from all over the internet are gathered into one place, every week, for your consumption. So kick back, relax, and hold on to your wallets.

The latest Humble offerings come in the form of a new Choice selection and a gaming bundle.

Getting right into it, the replacement for the March Choice games landed this week, with the April selection bringing in a platter of new titles for you to pick from. Find the 12 new games and links to their Steam store pages below:

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts F1 2020 Shenmue 3 Main Assembly Rock of Ages 3 Popup Dungeon In Other Waters Aven Colony Simulacra 1 + 2 Colt Canyon Skully Remothered: Broken Porcelain Opting to pick up three of the above titles will set you back $14.99 as part of the Basic tier, while nine games will cost $19.99. In addition, those still with active legacy Humble Monthly subscriptions from back in the day can grab 10 games for $12.99 instead.

This selection of games will be available on Humble Choice until May 4. While being subscribed to Choice, members also get access to the Humble Trove of DRM-free games as well as a bonus 20% discount on what's available on the Humble Store.

Also, if you're a virtual reality gaming fan, another bundle filled with a swath of interesting VR games was introduced this week to the Humble store.

The Humble Spring into VR Bundle offers Detached as the sole item in the $1 tier. While the second and third tiers are currently almost equally priced due to the average price section, if you do decide to go for the second tier you get copies of Star Trek: Bridge Crew, Surgeon Simulator, Espire 1, and Swords of Gurrah.

Lastly, the third tier comes touting copies of Borderlands 2 VR, Job Simulator, and Sairento, with all of it coming in for $15. Almost all of these games require a VR headset to play, so keep that in mind before picking up the bundle.

The Epic Games Store this week delivered a brand new release as a freebie, with 3 out of 10: Season Two coming in to replace Tales of the Neon Sea from last week.

3 out of 10: Season Two continues the humorous storyline of Shovelworks Studios, a video game development company that is trying to create a game that scores better than '3 out of 10'. The storyline is provided through five episodes featuring various mini-games, and this freebie provides access to all of them. Also, if you missed it, the first season is available for free on the Epic Games Store as well.

As for next week's giveaway, it will be a triple drop. Epic is bringing in Deponia: The Complete Journey, Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth, and The First Tree as freebies starting April 15.

Free Events
      The Elder Scrolls Online free week that you may remember kicking off last week is still running strong, and it seems to be the only free event available this weekend. The ZeniMax Online Studios-developed MMORPG is offering access to the base game and Morrowind expansion content for free, with the event slated to end on April 13.

Big Deals
      The specials space is once again dominated by Xbox PC games this weekend, as Microsoft sprung a Steam sale for its games to match its own store. Including those sales and much more, check out our big deals list of highlights below:

Forza Horizon 4 – $38.99 on Steam Football Manager 2021 – $37.49 on Steam Wasteland 3 – $29.99 on Steam Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – $29.99 on Steam Gears Tactics – $23.99 on Steam VTOL VR – $23.99 on Humble Store State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition – $22.49 on Steam Detroit: Become Human – $21.99 on IndieGala DARK SOULS III Deluxe Edition – $21.24 on Steam Sea of Thieves – $19.99 on Steam Halo: The Master Chief Collection – $19.99 on Steam ASTRONEER – $19.49 on Steam PGA TOUR 2K21 – $17.19 on IndieGala Edge Of Eternity - Early Access – $16.74 on Steam SpellForce 3: Fallen God – $16.49 on Steam Spyro Reignited Trilogy – $15.99 on Steam Gears 5 – $15.99 on Steam Halo Wars 2 – $15.99 on Microsoft Store Spyro Reignited Trilogy – $15.99 on Steam Nebuchadnezzar – $15.99 on Steam Ori and the Will of the Wisps – $14.99 on Steam Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – $14.99 on Steam Red Matter VR – $14.99 on Humble Store Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – $13.39 on Steam CARRION – $13.39 on Humble Store Fallout 76 – $11.49 on IndieGala Tell Me Why – $9.99 on Steam Quantum Break – $9.99 on Steam Killer Instinct – $9.99 on Steam DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin – $9.99 on Steam Command & Conquer Remastered Collection – $9.99 on Origin HELLDIVERS Dive Harder Edition – $9.19 on Fanatical Fable Anniversary – $8.74 on Steam Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice – $7.49 on Steam Age of Mythology: Extended Edition – $7.49 on Steam Halo Wars: Definitive Edition – $6.99 on Steam GRIS – $6.79 on Humble Store Another Brick in the Mall – $6.79 on Steam Broken Reality – $5.09 on Steam The Bard's Tale Trilogy – $5.09 on Steam Battletoads – $4.99 on Steam Psychonauts – $4.99 on Steam Sunset Overdrive – $4.99 on Steam Rise of Nations: Extended Edition – $4.99 on Steam SPORE – $4.99 on Steam The Sims 4 – $4.79 on Steam Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – $4.59 on Fanatical Blood Bowl 2 – $2.79 on Fanatical Mirror's Edge – $1.99 on Origin 3 out of 10: Season Two – $0 on Epic Store DRM-free Goodness
      A special weekend mix of challenging and indie games are populating this weekend's DRM-free deals from the GOG store:

XCOM 2 - $14.99 on GOG Prey - $11.99 on GOG XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack - $9.99 on GOG Kerbal Space Program - $9.99 on GOG The Messenger - $9.99 on GOG Katana ZERO - $8.99 on GOG Star Trek: 25th Anniversary - $7.99 on GOG MDK 2 - $7.99 on GOG Redneck Rampage Collection - $7.99 on GOG SPORE Collection - $7.49 on GOG GRIS - $6.79 on GOG Advent Rising - $6.69 on GOG BioShock Remastered - $6.59 on GOG Xenonauts - $6.24 on GOG Crysis Warhead - $4.99 on GOG Dead Space - $4.99 on GOG Mirror's Edge - $4.99 on GOG The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $3.99 on GOG Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD - $3.39 on GOG Master of Orion 1+2 - $2.99 on GOG Hocus Pocus - $2.99 on GOG Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $2.49 on GOG Escape Goat - $2.49 on GOG Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection - $2.49 on GOG VVVVVV - $2.49 on GOG Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus - $2.03 on GOG Tomb Raider 1+2+3 - $1.99 on GOG X-COM: Terror from the Deep - $1.49 on GOG X-Com: UFO Defense - $1.49 on GOG Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 - $0.97 on GOG UFO: Aftershock - $0.79 on GOG Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals could vary depending on the region.

That's it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals, and hopefully, some of you have enough self-restraint not to keep adding to your ever-growing backlogs. As always, there's an enormous amount of other deals ready and waiting all over the interwebs as well as in services you may already subscribe to if you comb through them, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a great weekend.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Arkane's Deathloop hit with another delay, now releasing in September
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Deathloop, Arkane Studios' upcoming action game with time loop antics, has once again suffered a launch setback. In an announcement via Twitter, the studio revealed that the game's release has been pushed back to September 14, 2021, a significant delay from the planned May 21 launch.

"We’re committed to quality and preserving our team’s ambitions for Deathloop while ensuring the health and safety of everyone at Arkane," said game director Dinga Bakaba and art director Sebastien Mitton in a joint statement. "We’ll be using this extra time to accomplish our goal: create a fun, stylish, and mind-bending player experience."

This is the second major delay to hit the Arkane title, the studio that has previously been responsible for hits such as the Dishonored franchise and the rebooted Prey. Also, while the developer is now under the Xbox Game Studios umbrella, Deathloop is coming in as a PlayStation 5 timed console exclusive due to prior commitments.

Deathloop puts players into the role of an assassin stuck in a time loop as he tries to take out all his targets in a single night, which means spending loops trying to find the perfect opportunities. There is a multiplayer element as well, where players can invade other sessions as an opposing assassin.

As previously mentioned, Deathloop is now releasing on September 14 across PlayStation 5 and PC.

• By vishal1082
      3 out of 10: Season Two is free to claim on the Epic Games Store this week
      by Vishal Laul

Epic Games Store has put on offer 3 out of 10: Season Two for this week’s giveaway, taking the place of Tales of the Neon Sea.

3 out of 10 is a narrative-driven episodic title that tells the tale of Shovelworks Studios as it struggles to create a game that scores higher than 3 out of 10. Season One of the title released in early August last year and is free as well. Here’s how the Epic Games Store describes it:

Here are the minimum requirements:

If you wish to claim 3 out of 10: Season Two, you can find it here. It will be free to claim until April 15, which is when Epic will put on offer Deponia: The Complete Journey, Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth, and The First Tree for its next giveaway.