We have a ghost!

jayney! we have a ghost! lol

about 8 months ago me, dad, sister and my friend was in living room and a candle shot of the top of the TV travelled about 2 metres is a stright line then dropped :s

Then last night my dad was a asleep, And at 2:30 in the monring his TV and freeview turned on!

now...To get freeview to come on you need to press AV on the remote will not work without it!

Also there was a diffrent channel on to what he had on bofore he went to bed :s

Even more weird just after i went offline and went down stairs and wail my dad was telling me about last night. As he was telling me my sister goes is jayney on your account?

i asked why? And she said cause you've just signed in! so i went upstairs and my pc was no longer in standby and logged in, and on msn!

....wtf is going on!

you could just ask the spirt nicely who they are and to stop the activy.

could be a friend or family who has died and just playing with you.

if it starts getting extreme such as people getting hurt or objects getting thrown. then get out of the house and go to church or somewhere like that.

we've had some strange things happen in my house but they seemed to off stop now.

so don't worry for now just ask nicley and don't shout or question people jsut be polite

We live in a pub where many have died (it's been here in the centre of town for decades). The nightly routine is to turn out every light (there are hunderds) and then go to bed, there was only me in the place, and I turned out all the lights, made sure the cellar lights were off also, then headed to the car to grab my wallet, only to turn around to see every light in the place on, including ones we never switch on. - That freaked me out, especially due to the fact we live in the town centre, it meant I had to check every single room with a baseball bat. Only to find no-one around.

^ :rofl:

heh, it's bright afternoon where I am.

Our house doesn't have much weird stuff happen...mostly just slight creaking/etc., or small noises from the basement...not much.

Wow, so ghosts are real. Fantastic! :woot: Oh wait, all this is making me sick :x . Carry on. :whistle: /hide *cough*I*cough*am*cough*an*cough*exorcist* :alien: Oh god, I wake up too late. I woke up at 4:00 PM and skipped lungh and breakfast. I need Visine! My eyes are sore :cry: .

• 2 weeks later...
lol a ghost who can use a pc? wonder how good they are at hl2dm..

586379670[/snapback]

Onlyone way to find out :alien:

I'm scared if theres a gay ghost how would I stop it and I don't know the Ghost Busters phone number.

challenge and question the spirit !

its a damn ghost it can't do anything, really annoy it, i would :) then you can witness 1st hand it moving things and turning off lights, and film it !

be all like "so your dead huh? sucks for you, look what your missing !" then grab a beer, put your feet up and watch the simpsons. and etc..

its a damn ghost it can't do anything, really annoy it, i would :)  then you can witness 1st hand it moving things and turning off lights, and film it !

be all like "so your dead huh? sucks for you, look what your missing !" then grab a beer, put your feet up and watch the simpsons. and etc..

586442138[/snapback]

It can watch the Simpsons with you can lay on the couch but the beer I don't know it might grab one and throw it at you or be nice and bring another one for you when your done that one mhmmm a ghost maid/butler :happy:

its a damn ghost it can't do anything, really annoy it, i would :)  then you can witness 1st hand it moving things and turning off lights, and film it !

586442138[/snapback]

That reminds me of the reactine tv ad where the guy is annoying that bad weed. I donno why I remembered that :ninja:

It doesn't make sense. When you clean your house with a vacuum, doesn't it like suck the ghosts in?

That reminds me of the reactine tv ad where the guy is annoying that bad weed. I donno why I remembered that :ninja:

It doesn't make sense. When you clean your house with a vacuum, doesn't it like suck the ghosts in?

586442162[/snapback]

Only in Ghost Busters and theres was custom made :p

Set up a small home network and give the ghost his/her/it's own computer. You can play games against it, and as it can obviously type (to sign you in) you could to talk to it!

Make a new buddy :)

really wierd...I'm not 100% sure but i'm wondering if the things that i said happened last year, Was excatly a year after what happened this year :s

And somthing happened in my house. The house was built in the 1920's

And somthing happened in my house. The house was built in the 1920's

586442959[/snapback]

So what?

In 90 years people will think that 2005 was a crazy old time and give that as an excuse of so-called ghosts, then again in 90 years the real ghost busters will be patrolin the world. :ninja: