CNN hit by worm

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=304531W...LD2713SNA7U1XD3

The other video,

Video by Diddy :)

BTW, why can't I edit my post with pictures? I wasn't finished yet..

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to edit that message

586389440[/snapback]

Actually.. now just call me iddy. But anyway, I think this will really be wake up call for all those using Windows 2000. Although, I'll admit... for most businesses, the upgrade isn't worth it.

Thanks for the other video!

i think the reason why you cant edit your post with the pictures is because theres a time limit on editing posts (i think its around 20mins ?)

Thanks for the other video!

i think the reason why you cant edit your post with the pictures is because theres a time limit on editing posts (i think its around 20mins ?)

586389475[/snapback]

Hmm, damn. And np.

second video hosted

http://shell.core-server.be/~DJ_baby/CNN_-...P___Clip_2_.mpg (30,8mb)

unlimit downloads ;)

Download limit can be sloow seems like efrywan is downloading so sorry about that

i have no limit op uploading so :-)

You can use http://hosting.skyberate.net/~dj_baby/CNN_...P___Clip_2_.mpg to BUT only if its to slow on the other here i have a limit :p

Edited by Dj_baby

Ok boyz, Some has a virus, what should we do?

1: Tell the world if we get screwed that your screwed

2: Tell everybody that they have a virus and ask hackers to plz stop (LOL)

3: Tell people that since microsoft has released an update download and you'll be safe from everything

5: Blame on Terror Cell

6: Could this be y2k in the year 2005? IT IS? OH NO? WHAT'S GOING ON

4: All of above

5: None Of the Above

CNN chosse (4)

If you need to tell the world that you have a virus, wow, who cares. Hey everybody guess what I have had a virus too. Big deal? nope. The last time I have seen a guy at wal-mart yell "I HAVE A VIRUS SHUTDOWN YOUR COMPUTER" was, ummmmmm, let me think, never. Tv channel shouldn't be tellling people what they should do with their computers.

So if you have any problems with your computer, EVER the slightest thing, shutdown and walk away. Becasue thats what cnn is doing. By the way, if they tell you to shutdown and update? dosn't you computer have to be on for the update to work, but they really need you to keep your computer off. WINDOWS 99 FOR THE WIN!!

The safest computer is an unpluged computer, if you have no power, no virus. Simple as that, do is do.

Edited by swordfish

Ok boyz, Some has a virus, what should we do?

1: Tell the world if we can screwed that your screwed

2: Tell everybody that they have a virus and ask hackers to plz stop (LOL)

3: Tell people that since microsoft has released an update download and you'll be safe from everything

4: All of above

CNN chosse (4)

586390446[/snapback]

:woot: :p :rofl:

I saw this last night... but didn't jump on this bandwagon until now...

Enough's been said. I just find it ironic how little most people know about these systems, even the so called "experts".

What really just ****es me off ( :angry: :angry: ) is how it seems like everyone in the States links anything bad like this to terrorism... COME ON PEOPLE!!!* It's probably some stupid nerd living in his parent's basement who heard about these exploits and wanted to "have fun".

"Oh... there's a new worm out... do you think Al-Qaeda has anything to do with this?" :no:

*Sorry for caps... :pinch:

Worm also wriggled into SBC network

The Zotob worm and its variants have infected computers at San Antonio-based SBC Communications, Visa International, and some major news sites.

At SBC, the nation's second-largest phone company, the worm affected internal computers in call centers late Tuesday, forcing workers to manually enter orders, said Andy Shaw, company spokesman. But SBC installed patches and the computers were fine by Wednesday, he said.

The worm had no effect on voice and Internet customers, Shaw said.

But at Visa's processing headquarters in California on Wednesday, the company sent employees home as it fixed its computers, according to the Red Herring, a technology magazine in Belmont, Calif.

Source

Thanx, www.thetechnews.net

Hahaha, this is one funny thread, "Oh noes run away we got the H4X go down into the nuclear bunkers it's gonna be a long nuclear winter because w3 g0t t3h H4X." - CNN.

By the way: This reminds me when I was playing CS 1.6 a long time ago, in a server full of people talking on microphones like every 10 seconds, and some guy like hacked into my computer and made my top DVD drive open, close, open, close until I finally rebooted. :wacko:

XinanZhang