Google Talk's very first secrets

gee, thanks :(

586432124[/snapback]

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be hurtful... I do appreciate that you put work into them and certainly wasn't criticising your intentions - it's just the colours are very garish, obscure the text and they really don't look very good, particularly in comparison to the style of the original.

No offense was meant.

guys, i got really bored with nothing new being found, so i started making color themes

googletalkcolors1ya.th.jpg

(low quality pics)

586432008[/snapback]

What did you edit to change the colors? Thanks!

What did you edit to change the colors? Thanks!

586432313[/snapback]

i used a program called...drum roll please...

MSPAINT!

but seriously just use reshack and get the pics you want and save it to paint and edit away.

i used a program called...drum roll please...

MSPAINT!

but seriously just use reshack and get the pics you want and save it to paint and edit away.

586432396[/snapback]

Cool. I have reshack. What I meant was which bmp's did you edit?

Cool. I have reshack. What I meant was which bmp's did you edit?

586432456[/snapback]

BITMAP

5001-5104

those are the only ones i really modded

guys, i got really bored with nothing new being found, so i started making color themes

googletalkcolors1ya.th.jpg

(low quality pics)

586432008[/snapback]

The reason why it looks aweful like 'theyarecomingforyou' said is coz they are low quality pics.. I dont understand y u posted low quality pics of ur your own artwork... I always upload good quality screenshots of my work so people find it attractive and download it.. never take out a screenie where if u compare both the original and the screenie, you see a slight difference in quality, in your case huge difference...

I and many others im sure, would love to see that screenie at high quality and if impressed, would love for you to share it with us....

I hope you learnt something today :)

The reason why it looks aweful like 'theyarecomingforyou' said is coz they are low quality pics.. I dont understand y u posted low quality pics of ur your own artwork... I always upload good quality screenshots of my work so people find it attractive and download it.. never take out a screenie where if u compare both the original and the screenie, you see a slight difference in quality, in your case huge difference...

I and many others im sure, would love to see that screenie at high quality and if impressed, would love for you to share it with us....

I hope you learnt s:)ething today :)

586432598[/snapback]

thanks for the tip, but the only one that really looked different was that dark blue one

googletalkcolors3vx.th.png

definately looks much better then the previous, u can read the text much better... but still not up to the mark... it shud be crystal clear... it still looks messy and looks as if u squeezed the image a bit..

do u think the screenshot looks anything like how it is on ur desktop? i dont think so...

I dont like the white ness of it all so I'd appreciate skinning. I'm just too lazy to modify that many bitmaps, and I dont have the patience to do it. Could someone post the modified preferably black?

definately looks much better then the previous, u can read the text much better... but still not up to the mark... it shud be crystal clear... it still looks messy and looks as if u squeezed the image a bit..

do u think the screenshot looks anything like how it is on ur desktop? i dont think so...

586432638[/snapback]

that's actually how it is, if you look closely enough, you'll see the text really isn't that good looking, and looks like it had that clear type thing in the windows options, but i don't like it

I dont like the white ness of it all so I'd appreciate skinning. I'm just too lazy to modify that many bitmaps, and I dont have the patience to do it. Could someone post the modified preferably black?

586432726[/snapback]

if by someone you mean me, then ok

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1TKU5EN...R71IMPL1C64KQ79

just make sure to make a backup of your original googletalk.exe, just in case you don't like it

Hay sup. (Not sure if they work, I didnt test nor want to.) Feel free to add me, but I dont know if I would even talk hehe. :)

Link to original post w/ images --> 586433024[/snapback]

Huh? How did you get that?

Is it at all possible to get rid of Email and Call in the message windows? Like someway of simply changing an image to a 1x1 px or something like how I did already by the main windows Google Talk image.

I am doubting that it is possible through reshack, but I wanted to ask because I would love to get rid of them. I don't ever plan on clicking email, useless to me and I don't have a mic hooked up on my computer and don't like to talk much on a mic anymore so I won't be using that either.

Is it at all possible to get rid of Email and Call in the message windows? Like someway of simply changing an image to a 1x1 px or something like how I did already by the main windows Google Talk image.

I am doubting that it is possible through reshack, but I wanted to ask because I would love to get rid of them. I don't ever plan on clicking email, useless to me and I don't have a mic hooked up on my computer and don't like to talk much on a mic anymore so I won't be using that either.

586433197[/snapback]

i've search high and low for those buttons and could not find them :(

i have the same problem, my default browser is maxthon too. buttons worked with IE set as default browser...

how about opera or other browsers? does it work? does anyone got these buttons working with maxthon?

586430112[/snapback]

me too.inbox,help link and email icon in list have no response.

LOL How legal it is? its written into the code theirs nothing illegal about it if they didn't want you doing it their wouldn't write it into the code.

I dunno how legal it is...

586424786[/snapback]

Hey.. I just started with gTalk.. and surprised to see so many ppl already working over it. I used it at home on dialup fine... but can't use it at office with/without proxy. And get error "Could not authenticate to server."

Any idea how to get past that one..

Thank you in advance...