The Neowin Digital Photo Gallery

RaiderOnline thanks alot.

Very nice macro there btw  :cool:

586520409[/snapback]

sorry. maybe you have missed my question.

i was asked about cam that u using :) :D

A few more  :happy:  :happy:

;)

586523408[/snapback]

Great images but the last two could of been better. The one with the glass seems odd as you can see the top of paper sheet and the top of the glass is too close the left side of the frame.

The one with the wirrten text and cd on would of been better with perhaps an older subject on the paper like a pen rather than a compact disc, the paper itself looks dated and the whole image would of been better if you put some kinda old looking pen or something there. Overall fantastic shots :)

Great images but the last two could of been better. The one with the glass seems odd as you can see the top of paper sheet and the top of the glass is too close the left side of the frame.

The one with the wirrten text and cd on would of been better with perhaps an older subject on the paper like a pen rather than a compact disc, the paper itself looks dated and the whole image would of been better if you put some kinda old looking pen or something there. Overall fantastic shots :)

586524517[/snapback]

Thanks for comments. :happy: I am really respect it :happy:

It was my first month of my photo experience.

In future I will try to make photos better and better. :happy:

Which cam i'm using?

FUJIFILM FinePix A330.

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/942/img03463zm.jpg = (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

586524189[/snapback]

:)

586525548[/snapback]

Nice picture! Just no offence but I think it would look better with a grown man in the picture. Don't take it the wrong way :$ but it just looks a little too kiddy - sorry :$ .

-Ian.

Nice picture! Just no offence but I think it would look better with a grown man in the picture. Don't take it the wrong way :$ but it just looks a little too kiddy - sorry :$ .

-Ian.

586525556[/snapback]

I can't grow any faster than I already am!

I can't grow any faster than I already am!

586525572[/snapback]

Sorry don't mean to be rude, or make you feel bad in anyway. It's a great idea - but just don't think you really fit in if that makes any sense? Sorry just trying to make some constructive criticism.

Sorry don't mean to be rude, or make you feel bad in anyway. It's a great idea - but just don't think you really fit in if that makes any sense? Sorry just trying to make some constructive criticism.

586525579[/snapback]

Well, for our AS course, we have to depict a self portrait. I couldn't really get anyone else to stand there.

Well, for our AS course, we have to depict a self portrait. I couldn't really get anyone else to stand there.

586525584[/snapback]

Look it was just some constructive criticism on your picture :huh: , I didn't think you'd have a chip in your shoulder :/ . It's nice as I've said, just think you look out of place. Remind me not to do so to your work again :unsure: .

Look it was just some constructive criticism on your picture :huh: , I didn't think you'd have a chip in your shoulder :/ . It's nice as I've said, just think you look out of place. Remind me not to do so to your work again  :unsure: .

586525625[/snapback]

Just explaining the critisism is welcomed, but in this instance, not helping.

If I replied with "**** off, you don't get it. I gots ta be dur." then sure, reply in the manner you did. - Alas. I didn't. So, I'll reiterate. Your critisism is welcomed, and much appreciated.

Thanks.

Look mate, I didn't mean to start a flame fest in this thread. All I was trying to do was help you improve your photography. Fullstop.

I wasn't looking for anyone to take my side in any way, shape or form. I was just trying to point out that you have an attitude problem. If you can't take constructive criticism, then why bother doing art at all? Criticism is what helps art improve, all criticism is helpful - unless ofcourse done in a malicious form.

You said my criticism wasn't helpful, well then you must think your bees' knees, because I'm afraid to inform you all criticism is helpful.

Just lighten up a bit, and if you don't like someones criticism take it with a pinch of salt and be done with it. Because at the end of day you only end up looking foolish.

Keep up the good work (Y),

Ian.

Here are two shots I took while at Yosemite.

This little fella was sitting on a rock and making the strangest little chirps. I was able to get within 2 feet of him. I was a little scared he was going to jump and attack me though. :p

squirrel1.jpg

This is Bridalveil Fall. I had to climb the dry riverbed to get up for this shot, but man was it worth it!

bridalveil.jpg

Good day :D

And here's another photos from my archive:

img08667ms.jpg

img09500sh.jpg

img10217oh.jpg

img11333jr.jpg

(love this shot :) )

img12042an.jpg

img12237rf.jpg

img12256cx.jpg

img12374wo.jpg

Cool, isn't it? :happy: :happy: ;)

I think it's time to upload all my photos to a web site. :happy:

:)

586525548[/snapback]

I would have to completly disagree with MI6Labs for mainly 1 reason. Atmosphere. Just because the sign says man, it doesnt neccesarily need a man standing there. There is no reason to adhere to the statement made by the sign. The one thing that his pictures has in the plentiful is atmosphere. Its a statement in itself. Looking up toward the light, next to the sign, maybe its a statement of growing up, who knows. At the end of the day, the picture has everything right about it. The lighting is fine, the overall set up of it is fine. Overall, a great picture.