• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MSN Messenger .NET 5.0.0317

Xero    15

lets get his bitch ass back then lol we want a new ad remover :)

LUTZIFER    473
Originally posted by Xero

screenshots are on first page, and new umm GUI, sounds, basically only ne things i have seen and important.. wheres ma ad remover! :)

I checked the first page already, and just now again too. No images showing up.

I've seen tons of screenshots of the sign in screen though and thats it.

autodefe    0

just out of curiosity.. why don't you guys just wait for a real release? instead of cracking every single beta... seems like a waste of time to me when 4.6 works perfectly fine.

Xero    15

cuz we want to crack eevrything we see end of story :), and the dude who wants screen shots message on msn ill send u them, wigger21sg@hotmail.com

Jish    0

I have been lurking around Neowin for well over six months. From what I have seen, there are a LOT of people that are addicted to new software releases. And when a beta comes out, it is like saying to the people "we are testing here, please leave". Ever heard the phrase "curiosity killed the cat"? I have been known to install a few betas before. WinXP, ICQ, MSN Messenger 5, IE, Netscape, and the list goes on. Even if the final of MSN 5 came out tomorrow, there are still people that would install the beta today.

Xero    15

yahhhhh smart man!!! gooo whooo lol

BxBoy    0

I'll be holding off. :)

Intrabyte    0
Originally posted by Opio

just out of curiosity.. why don't you guys just wait for a real release? instead of cracking every single beta... seems like a waste of time to me when 4.6 works perfectly fine.

its a addiction from a lot of users. Obsessed to have the latest versions of their softwares just to be more Up-to-date.

Frankly, I won't try any of these sp's or msn's til the official versions of it will come out...

btw, I'm just taking a wild guess like this when saying the official sp1 release will have msn5... could be wrong

Germano    0

powerdafuture    0

I have MSN Messenger 5.0.0124, I never get logged off and I like it, but there are some bugs. MSN Messenger 5 will not load the e-mail link in my browser it just sits there DEAD. Anyone got a fix to this?

divinatum    2

nice patch :)

KenAF2    0

Nevermind...

CarlosMiguel    0

can someone send me resources of buld 0327? :) i wanna resource hack... build 0124 ::ninja:

sgtLENIN    0

anyone managed to sign in on msn 5 0327?

russdaplaya    0

Could some one please send me build 0124 through MSN messenger or email? They are both at: russ.sexy.eyes@dsl.pipex.com

I would really appreciate it!:)

CarlosMiguel    0
Originally posted by Jasco  

anyone managed to sign in on msn 5 0327?

i do... i can stay as long as i can ... using a patch and a .reg key :) i never had a problem with build 0327