My Amazing New Camera

Ryan15

wow the concept of the picture licks my balls but oddly i like it alot ahah really good purchase the pepsi cup almost looks fake 5 thumbs up for your camera

acoustikrage
That image looks crappy, the only thing in proper focus is the pepsi can. Play with your cam and learn how to use it's full potentials before you post images.

586584721[/snapback]

you know some people like things in and out of focus (slr action). it creates depth and a focal point in photos.

Ryan15
That is about as exciting as my work cubicle can get.  :laugh:  What else is there to take pictures of? The computer maybe?  :no:

586585060[/snapback]

aha ahh i see was in ur cubicle i thought it was from home or something :pinch:

wprigjoigj3i40jhgi0435ejh
wow the concept of the picture licks my balls but oddly i like it alot ahah really good purchase the pepsi cup almost looks fake 5 thumbs up for your camera

586585054[/snapback]

That is about as exciting as my work cubicle can get. :laugh: What else is there to take pictures of? The computer maybe? :no:

Galley
Why would I buy speakers for my work computer? I only use them maybe 2% of the time.

586577596[/snapback]

Consider yourself lucky; I don't have any speakers! :no:

Consider yourself lucky;  I don't have any speakers!  :no:

586585917[/snapback]

With those speakers, I might as well not have any speakers either. :laugh:

:pinch:

PyX

Yeah, it is :p

I'm very difficult on the quality of every product though... lol

Btw, I thought there was supposed to be a model following this one's branch? Where is it?

Liandros

those pictures are awsome compared to the ones my brothers camera can take. his camera is like the vacation family picture camera. all though i do have to say that he has taken some nice pictures with it.

ahfunaki
Yeah, it is :p

I'm very difficult on the quality of every product though... lol

Btw, I thought there was supposed to be a model following this one's branch? Where is it?

586592602[/snapback]

The smaller Sony cameras don't really have the greatest quality...

I bought the M1, it was a lot bigger than I thought it would be so I bought a T7...

The quality is ok, but I use it for concerts and stuff so it's perfect to fit in pockets and such...

AOXOMOXOA

WHATS THAT HAND LOTION DOING ON YOUR DESK BOY??

LMFAO! :rofl:

586574931[/snapback]

man thats great.. :rofl:

Nashy

HQ on my MJU500 (Olympus) takes better pics than that. :huh: How long has your model been out for?

I have no idea, sometime this year I would guess. The camera takes awesome pictures, It's the photographer that sucks. I have some really really good pictures that I got lucky with. But I can't upload them.

Nashy

No doubt. Olympus cameras are amazing.

Can anyone tell me... is it possible to change the default photo quality / size. I wouldn't mind changing it.

Yep it's possible. Just read the manual. I think it's different on each model. Just go to the setup (maybe startup, I can't remember) menu. Anything you change in there will be the default everytime you start the camera.

Shuu

i have the same little fan, void. heh..

HAIER!