Mobile Device Desktops

My new HTC Sensation, loving the qHD display, I can fit loads more on and text looks much better than on the Desire HD :D

device.png

Windows Mobile 2003 on an HP iPAQ:

capt0000.png

:p

... different :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Windows Mobile 2003 on an HP iPAQ:

capt0000.png

:p

My dad and I both got an iPAQ about 6 years ago. Mine died in a year, he still uses his today for videos and navigation. Great piece of software/hardware.

post-4583-0-18407200-1304450145.png

Can you tell me what addon gave you the mini icon next to the group label?

Also I can not find those black grouped icons for my iPad..I really want them.

Can you tell me what addon gave you the mini icon next to the group label?

Also I can not find those black grouped icons for my iPad..I really want them.

They are emoji inserted into the titles for group folders, I used this app to enable them.

The grouped icons are part of iOS 4 for iPad - http://www.apple.com/ipad/ios4/

They are emoji inserted into the titles for group folders, I used this app to enable them.

The grouped icons are part of iOS 4 for iPad - http://www.apple.com/ipad/ios4/

i know how to group icons, i get that it's a part of the OS but the default group icons are lame, and those ones in the screenshot i showed are much nicer, but i have no idea how to get them on ipad.

i know how to group icons, i get that it's a part of the OS but the default group icons are lame, and those ones in the screenshot i showed are much nicer, but i have no idea how to get them on ipad.

I'm getting confused, are you talking about the screenshot which you quoted (it's mine) or someone else's? :p Because I'm running a stock version of iOS 4 and the group icons are identical on both iPhone/iPad AFAIK.

I'm getting confused, are you talking about the screenshot which you quoted (it's mine) or someone else's? :p Because I'm running a stock version of iOS 4 and the group icons are identical on both iPhone/iPad AFAIK.

My bad Radish.. i messed up the screenshots and replies..got everything all mixed up.

Here is the screenshot i was talking about

753215075.PNG

I hate the default group icons, but would love to get these on my ipad.

Well at least that's sorted out :laugh:

Direct your theming questions to bruNo_, you're gonna have to jailbreak your iPad to get that look.