post-21616-1128608048.png

:) (updated the other post, too)

Did I read OLIVE? Djezus Flish, you are my new idol!!!! :cool:

*bye bye insanekiwi* :p

586631721[/snapback]

bye bye?

FlishFun:

The olive logo looks GREAT! :D

May one use it as an avatar? (Resized, of course.)

? Artifex ?

586631730[/snapback]

Yeah man, you guys can use any of these for your sigs/avatars. :yes:s:

Yeah man, you guys can use any of these for your sigs/avatars.  :yes:

586631815[/snapback]

Good work Flish, love them. But me loves me siggy right now. :p

yeah, you were his idol. :D

586631808[/snapback]

idol? wtf. i'd lock my kid in a dark basement room before anyone starts caring about what i say :shifty:

idol? wtf. i'd lock my kid in a dark basement room before anyone starts caring about what i say  :shifty:

586631821[/snapback]

haha. :whistle:

btw nice job on the logo's Flish

idol? wtf. i'd lock my kid in a dark basement room before anyone starts caring about what i say  :shifty:

586631821[/snapback]

Nah it's an inside joke. Guess you don't get it. A while ago you had a cool reply in some post and I said you were my idol. Flish has beaten you though. :ninja:

I'm so liking the olive logo, that I would like to have it as a wallpaper, with a matching gradient behind it. I'd do it myself, if there weren't some strange problem with the colour palette, or something like that, in my Photoshop. I would therefore be grateful if anyone would feel like making such a wallpaper! :)

? Artifex ?

I'm so liking the olive logo, that I would like to have it as a wallpaper, with a matching gradient behind it. I'd do it myself, if there weren't some strange problem with the colour palette, or something like that, in my Photoshop. I would therefore be grateful if anyone would feel like making such a wallpaper! :)

? Artifex ?

586632554[/snapback]

Quickly done, so feel free to do a better job (I'm at work, but I just felt the need to help):

post-21616-1128624527_thumb.jpg

Oh, and it's 1600x1200..;);)

Nah it's an inside joke. Guess you don't get it. A while ago you had a cool reply in some post and I said you were my idol. Flish has beaten you though.  :ninja:

586632494[/snapback]

i remember that. remember, i camp next to neowin server. i know (almost) everything that's going on here :D

Quickly done, so feel free to do a better job (I'm at work, but I just felt the need to help):

post-21616-1128624527_thumb.jpg

Oh, and it's 1600x1200... ;)

586632885[/snapback]

Looks great, I'll use that as my next wallpaper. Can't wait for the olive skin, woohoo.

i remember that. remember, i camp next to neowin server. i know (almost) everything that's going on here :D

586633220[/snapback]

I knew you would.

I hope this is OK.  I made a wall with the aqua logo by Flish.  Basically added a blue background and a slight imbed of the logo.

Nice. I love all things blue.. well most things. Looks good!

i have absolutely not artistic ability at all so can some one modify the green one to have NEOWIN.NET in small caps underneath the logo.