Neowin Countdown...

ok its been a day since the aqua logo was posted. and im still looking at it. cmon neowin 5 cant wait.

i have absolutely not artistic ability at all so can some one modify the green one to have NEOWIN.NET in small caps underneath the logo.

586633592[/snapback]

Here is a quick edit:

Here is a quick edit:

586633795[/snapback]

thanks alot man.

what different between Neowin 5 and 3.9 besides the theme?

Edited by robert27

thanks alot man.

what different between Neowin 5 and 3.9 besides the theme?

586634415[/snapback]

Everything! New features/functionality to the main page. New code from the ground up. Better servers. Forum upgrade... and much more! Whoo!! :D

hmmm... flish, is there any chance of obtaining a large 800x800 or even possibly a vector of the logo? 300x300 just isnt enough for a wallpaper... has to be fullscreen :p

oh and here's a aqua wallpaper i whipped up... i like it, what do you think?

586635884[/snapback]

I like it personally, for me though? I think you can add a real -ish effect upon it, this may sound fanboyish of me, but make it like the logo is a real life object orbiting another more massive object. Put a realish-effect on it, make it like both objects in this current image are indeed real objects. You know, REAL objects. See how that comes out?

I like it personally, for me though? I think you can add a real -ish effect upon it, this may sound fanboyish of me, but make it like the logo is a real life object orbiting another more massive object. Put a realish-effect on it, make it like both objects in this current image are indeed real objects. You know, REAL objects. See how that comes out?

bwahahaha you want it as a satelite of a planet, dont you? ill see if i can port it into celestia :laugh:

nah i'll see what i can do.... that WAS meant to be abstract.

oh put it on the vista background why dont you :p i hate having things centred like that... its too... central :p

586636138[/snapback]

is this better for you , cause its not so "central"

:cool:

post-2096-1128675630.jpg