Blue Ghost Tunnel Being Sealed

"Well, I am sure that we all agree that it's ABOUT TIME this happened. After all the people that have marked their name on the tunnel, smashed a beer bottle on the wall, made a fire, or had a party, or worst of all, made the tunnel a "Hot Spot" by doing an investigation on Creepy Canada; the process of sealing the Grand Trunk Railway tunnel has started. Thanks to GhostDave for the recent pictures."

http://www.nagscanada.com/bgtseal1.html

:x :( :crazy:

http://www.greatlakes-seaway.com/en/aboutu...c_contacts.html

tim.downey@sls.dot.gov

i hate suspected haunted train tunnels in niagra  :rolleyes:

586612386[/snapback]

I think niagara only has 2 the screaming tunnel and the blue ghost tunnel and both are close

BPN how?

ohh it's been moved..

this is good news????

586612301[/snapback]

no its not good news the old tunnel i think its 125years old is a great place to hang out

Does look like a pretty cool place to get wasted out while you are in your late teens or early twenties, no doubt about that, so for those kids that sucks it is getting closed.

Has someone died there or something? Or do they feel it is just a dangerous place and/or an eyesore?

Does look like a pretty cool place to get wasted out while you are in your late teens or early twenties, no doubt about that, so for those kids that sucks it is getting closed.

Has someone died there or something? Or do they feel it is just a dangerous place and/or an eyesore?

586615022[/snapback]

some feckless kids had a big party 2 kids got beat up and its in a remote area near the third welland canal (old one) and a few cars got broken into some kids playing with paintball guns and an attempted rape all in one night

some feckless kids had a big party 2 kids got beat up and its in a remote area near the third welland canal (old one) and a few cars got broken into some kids playing with paintball guns and an attempted rape all in one night

586616487[/snapback]

So..... what does that have to do with the tunnel exactly? Maybe they could clean the place up and turn it into a proper park with a patrol?

"You may notice that the wall doesn't look much taller than the previous days work, this is due to the fact that some vandals decided to take it upon themselves to destroy the partial wall that was there. The contractors have now used a quick dry cement, which is VERY strong, hopefully she will hold this time."

We should keep smahing it so maybe they will give up

100_1842_resize.JPG

100_1843_resize.JPG

100_1853_resize.JPG

Ya some drunk kid going to a planned party there will drive right throguh the wall.

586634318[/snapback]

you might destroy the car before it gets to the tunnel LOL first try to get it past the pile of Rocks then we will see how it handles the turns then the rocky steep hill

Hes frunk nothing will stop him. Its 1st grade physics right there.

If thy is drunk no force can act upon thy without affecting thy ownself with an african sparrow.

Hes frunk nothing will stop him. Its 1st grade physics right there.

If thy is drunk no force can act upon thy without affecting thy ownself with an african sparrow.

586634621[/snapback]

:blink: :p

i wonder why they left a door?

586672908[/snapback]

me 2 I also wonder why they didn't block the other side even tho I'm not sure where it is and I would need boots a bit of water on the other side

Quick dry cement? Right - so that makes the breeze blocks stronger does it? :p Its like breaking through a 10-inch steel door when theres a plasterboard wall surrounding it :rofl: