George Bush: God told me to kill

Because many on the extreme left wish to dissolve America as we know it.  Why else would they spread class-envy, racial divisiveness, etc.

586687839[/snapback]

so the whole left is extreme left now ?

Because many on the extreme left wish to dissolve America as we know it.  Why else would they spread class-envy, racial divisiveness, etc.

586687839[/snapback]

elaborate on dissolve

586687939[/snapback]

Er, no. Note I was just switching a few words in his statements to see how easy it can go the other way. I used irrational left in no scope greater than the religious right. Who said you had to be religious to be on the right?

BBC has made a documentary called "Israel and the Arabs: Elusive Peace", and in this documentarys one of the subjects is how Bush told folks at middle-east that god told him to kill. George sayd:

God told me: "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." and that?s what I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ?" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

---------------------------

I dont think that god would use wars and violence as a solution to anything.

586646049[/snapback]

Why would I want to believe in a god that promotes killing people?

Er, no.  Note I was just switching a few words in his statements to see how easy it can go the other way.  I used irrational left in no scope greater than the religious right.  Who said you had to be religious to be on the right?

586688078[/snapback]

a bit of contradiction going on there.

They don't have to be on the right, its just that most of their belief and action place them on the right.

I always thought the words many and whole were entirely different.

Might want to reread my post.  ;)

586688298[/snapback]

From the original quote you made, I think you're confused by the meanings. Might want to reread the previous post and the quotes.

586687939[/snapback]

I always thought the words many and whole were entirely different.

Might want to reread my post. ;)

Tell me why USA voted him again?

You all love saying that he's an idiot and manage somehow, if indirectly that you do not like him in power. And yet, you vote for him!

I remember when the vote was finalized. Man the world was so sad...

Now Bush is becoming a hypocrite himself by saying these words... I see a large conflict of religious rights here, it's like the crusades all over again.

No worries though, because the world will come to an end soon.

Tell me why USA voted him again?

You all love saying that he's an idiot and manage somehow, if indirectly that you do not like him in power. And yet, you vote for him!

uhm, if i recall correctly, i didn't vote for him, hmmm. Now that i look at it there were other votes for kerry, mustve been from outer space or another country's citizens.

I remember when the vote was finalized. Man the world was so sad...

Now Bush is becoming a hypocrite himself by saying these words... I see a large conflict of religious rights here, it's like the crusades all over again.

No worries though, because the world will come to an end soon.

586699589[/snapback]

hmm, the world will come to an end soon. Okay, how do you know, oh wise master of the future.

Like I said in the other thread, IF this is true, then he needs to be impeached immediately. Anybody who takes orders from an imaginary voice in his head has no place being the commander-in-chief of the most powerful country in the world. On the contrary, he should be in a mental institution. The separation of church and state isn't just there for s***s and giggles. It's there to prevent the United States from turning from a democracy to a theocracy.

Living and leading by the general morals described in the Bible (and in nearly all religious works) is fine and dandy, but they're all just stories meant to help us lead good lives, not fact. People who believe being ordered to do things by "God" is a good thing need to seriously re-examine their lives and their mental states.

uhm, if i recall correctly, i didn't vote for him, hmmm. Now that i look at it there were other votes for kerry, mustve been from outer space or another country's citizens.

hmm, the world will come to an end soon. Okay, how do you know, oh wise master of the future.

586699713[/snapback]

hahaha, well it does feel like it. Nuclear warfare is more likely than you think.

Einstein "I do not know what with what weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Anyway, I was posting for fun, but I just can't believe Bush won. It's as if you had no other candidate to beat him... That's just totally surprising in many ways, looking at how idiotic he appears during speeches... I guess I just don't understand American politics as much.

I mean, what did he have that other candidates didn't? The solutions for overcoming the after effects of the war in Iraq? World Peace (When he started the war)? Homeland security? I laugh!!! How about New Orleans?

Out of curiosity, who did you vote for?

I voted for Kerry. I remember almost EVERY news station said Kerry was a clear winner but FoxNews changed that. Bush flat out sai; "I am going to win. There is no doubt about that." And Jeb Bush started laughing. But to be honest, I hated both candidates...