AutoPatcher XP October 2005

For Shareaza/Gnutella networks:

magnet:?xt=urn:bitprint:TYQZQMJUZQQFYPVEZ6PS6LR2L6K7OR7O.AF54YQM3TEK5HKGQJFVNQUFAB4Y7CD3P3IQGJKA&dn=AutoPatcher_XP_Oct2005_Full.exe

For ED2k networks:

ed2k://|file|AutoPatcher_XP_Oct2005_Full.exe|185094425|56e77df7563bff7daa09803f3c57adda|/

Both links are for English, FULL (not Lite).

How do you come up with the list of patches you use for AutoPatcher? I see some in there that are not on TechNet and I see some on TechNet that are not in there.

586673180[/snapback]

What's the difference that you have seen? Give us the feedback so we can check things out! Thanks in advance.

^ Hi. You can't download because:
NOTICE: Again, registration is enforced to be able to download from the AutoPatcher category. Registration is fast, free, and self-activated. ENJOY! :-)

The differences are explained in the 1st post.

586672371[/snapback]

I don't think that Antonis is happy with this. He tolled me that everything should be open, that means that anyone should be able to download the Releases without registration. It was the same idea I had in my mind to do, registration first and then access for downloading......... For sure he will not like this!!!!!!!!

^ We have littlbuger as a mirror for a long time (even when i wasn't part of AutoPatcher team), and it allway required registration. We also have a lot of others mirrors.

586674342[/snapback]

I don't have any problems with the registration! To be honest, this must be a rule!I'm telling what Antonis tolled about the registration facts.!

Ok, I don't have any Service Packs on my Windows XP Pro Build 2600, will this software install Service Packs 1 & 2?

One more thing, do I need Service Pack 1 in order to install SP 2?

you need to install the latest service pack first else there wont be much in autopatcher to install

you do not need sp1 to install sp2, sp2 includes sp1

Emule ED2K link for those using the Mule to download the oct05 autopatcher

ed2k://|file|AutoPatcher_XP_Oct2005_Full.exe|185094425|56E77DF7563BFF7DAA09803F3C57ADDA|h=LHICMSE3XVTJET5YMIK2B2LBX2VOISAO|/

Oct05

I tried both the full and lite distributions and both keep crashing on launch. Any idea what is going on with them? Tried it on a standard PC and a mac running Virtual PC.

I tried both the full and lite distributions and both keep crashing on launch.  Any idea what is going on with them?  Tried it on a standard PC and a mac running Virtual PC.

586679888[/snapback]

Have you tried to install the files located in \win9xnt? It's a directory in the destination folder where you installed AutoPatcher.

Have you tried to install the files located in \win9xnt? It's a directory in the destination folder where you installed AutoPatcher.

586679922[/snapback]

[/quote

I assume you mean that they were required files to run AP so I was able to install Windows Script and VBRUN. But I am still getting the same AP crash.

BTW, I got the file from harleydog's post:

http://www.hellcomp.com/Files/AutoPatcher_...ct2005_Full.exe

Edited by panomedia

I notice there isn't an MD5 sum for the October fix listed, so here is what I get (which I presume is correct) for others to compare to:

AutoPatcher_XP_Oct2005_Fix.exe

9d1676cb8832d28b83e954e43450a68f

I notice there isn't an MD5 sum for the October fix listed, so here is what I get (which I presume is correct) for others to compare to:

AutoPatcher_XP_Oct2005_Fix.exe

9d1676cb8832d28b83e954e43450a68f

586680351[/snapback]

Where can I download this?

586679922[/snapback]

I assume you mean that they were required files to run AP so I was able to install Windows Script and VBRUN. But I am still getting the same AP crash.

BTW, I got the file from harleydog's post:

http://www.hellcomp.com/Files/AutoPatcher_...ct2005_Full.exe

586680134[/snapback]

Never seen such an error like you have!

What are you running, XP home or XP pro?

What language is your OS??

Thanks again for a great job but I do have a gripe actually kinda ****ed with

one of the mirrors.

Im on dialup and use a download manager to get the file over a couple

days. I spent roughly 8 hours getting about 80 megs of XP-Oct05-Full

using this link:

http://agentoddstar.com/AutoPatcher_XP_Oct05_ENU_Full.exe

went to resume the download and this is the new link:

http://agentoddstar.com/AP_XP_Oct2005_Full.exe

and the old was unavailable and no matter what I did I couldnt get to original

file to resume with the new link regardless of how I renamed it.

I know you guys do this for free and Im truly grateful but atleast a heads-up

would have been nice.

Okay, I redownloaded Oct full version and have tried to run Autopatcher and every other program in the sub-folders and they all bring up the window:

"This program has encountered a problem and needs to close."

The screenshot I sent before is the details of the crash.

I am running XP Pro 2002 SP2.

Does anyone have a clue what is going on here? It looks like every app that was compiled by the author is crashing. The Windows Script and VB installer ran just fine.