November (2005) Desktops

I loved the start button I saw in Hombre's desktop in this thread.  I decided to make a few bmp's of it after getting permission from ~valkyre, the author of the Proxal Icon Set

Thanks ~valkyre!  :D  Also thanks to Hombre for pointing me in the right direction to get ahold of the icon.  :)

I'm not the Photoshop master like some of you guys are here, but I made it anyway so you can use it to easily replace the start button on a minimalistic theme, like HmmXP.

I included bmp's and psd's for you guys.  Just thought that some of you might enjoy having it already made for you.  :happy:  No biggie...hopefully someone gets some use out of it.

post-83521-1136431843_thumb.jpg

586823110[/snapback]

Thank you, great job!

my new one

Dirty

sbhmmxpdeskclean5iv.th.jpg

lol, couldn't attach both to the post... :p i did the dirty one on neowin because i like the way the way it shows up when i attach it haha

Edited by Shadowbladex

I loved the start button I saw in Hombre's desktop in this thread.  I decided to make a few bmp's of it after getting permission from ~valkyre, the author of the Proxal Icon Set

Thanks ~valkyre!  :D  Also thanks to Hombre for pointing me in the right direction to get ahold of the icon.  :)

I'm not the Photoshop master like some of you guys are here, but I made it anyway so you can use it to easily replace the start button on a minimalistic theme, like HmmXP.

I included bmp's and psd's for you guys.  Just thought that some of you might enjoy having it already made for you.  :happy:  No biggie...hopefully someone gets some use out of it.

post-83521-1136431843_thumb.jpg

586823110[/snapback]

great work Ghost96 :yes: thx :happy: