Neowin.net is a blank page?

Originally posted by Tesseract

The forums were fine, but I hardly ever access Neowin through the front page.

It's my homepage!

:D

it's times like this i wish neowin wasnt as popular as it is :D

that and look at the number of guests browsing the forums

I wonder what up with the slow downs in a past 2 weeks......sometime it take a min or so for a neo page to load on the forum......and i'm on a cable connection so it anit me that for sure

Originally posted by Tesseract

hey, just because I rarely don't use the front page does not make me a bad guy. ;)

Nope, that's not the reason you're a bad guy at all!

:evil:

:p

;)

Originally posted by Mr magoo

to : THE PEOPLE

MESSAGE READS

STFU : WERE WORKING ON IT.

OUT.

:D

the nighty god has spoken

/me says : all bow to the neowin god! :mad:

The largest problem is the server being rebooted. I think they may have installed a new version of php as there is a new serious problem that has been announced :ermm:

Originally posted by username

i dont know but the forum is running nice and fast, not hosting that aviatars is a good idea

VERY fast,.....hasnt been this fast since last year when there were like 400 members lol

I have to agree, it is VERY fast and efficient. As a matter of fact, since I am on 56K and it is actually nice and fast, maybe it should remain just as it is now with minimal graphics.

weird it was running so badly lately though, i don't think the forums were has active as they have been, its not like the last two weeks were the peak of activity (don't know about reg web traffic though). Anyways, I hope things get back to normal soon, i am board lol

Originally posted by username

weird it was running so badly lately though, i don't think the forums were has active as they have been, its not like the last two weeks were the peak of activity (don't know about reg web traffic though). Anyways, I hope things get back to normal soon, i am board lol

me too, i miss having the recent forum posts lol