Inside case gallery!!!

Very nice setups Voodoo, Tjay, Razorback....

Bah...mines been a work in progress for months...since everyone jumped on the Antec case look-a-like bandwagon...lost interest in my rig. Gonna go alluminum this winter.

BTW...is that just some poop $13,000 standard Mustang...those wheels are sad either way...I would not be showing that off. :D

Quote of the Day-

Work Sucks!!!

Originally posted by Sabot

Very nice setups Voodoo, Tjay, Razorback....

Bah...mines been a work in progress for months...since everyone jumped on the Antec case look-a-like bandwagon...lost interest in my rig. Gonna go alluminum this winter.

BTW...is that just some poop $13,000 standard Mustang...those wheels are sad either way...I would not be showing that off. :D

Quote of the Day-

Work Sucks!!!

all mustangs r poop...

I recently bought a Blue Neon case light for $10 at Fry's Electronics. I was also planning on putting a few case windows on the top, bottom and side-panel, but I'm not working right now. So this will have to do until then. I got the "nVidia" decal from eBay (I forget the sellers name). It's actually a brushed metal decal and looks pretty sweet.

case1.jpg

case2.jpg

case3.jpg

case4.jpg

case5.jpg

case6.jpg

Originally posted by jago6498

No smart ass. It's just for looks. Why do people neon attach lights inside and underneath their cars? For looks.

I cant keep a neon lite under my car..it would fall off

No smart ass. It's just for looks. Why do people neon attach lights inside and underneath their cars? For looks.

I can partially see why people put neons on there car, since they see lots of people they dont know and try to impress them like that.

But people who do that are starved for attention and need a greater self-esteem.

This seems to be the case with you and your 'computer neons' but at a lower level of self-esteem.

Originally posted by Celsyus

I can partially see why people put neons on there car, since they see lots of people they dont know and try to impress them like that.

But people who do that are starved for attention and need a greater self-esteem.

This seems to be the case with you and your 'computer neons' but at a lower level of self-esteem.

Ok, Mr. Psychology. Since when does putting a neon light in a computer case or on a car mean a person has low self-esteem.

If I have low self-esteem (which I DON'T), then you also have self-esteem for wanting to go and buy rims for your mustang.

HOWEVER, since you can't seem to read and comprehend the title of this forum thread, I'll tell you again what it is.

INSIDE CASE GALLERY!!!

Does that compute? This has NOTHING to do with cars.

Fu*k off!

Originally posted by nekrosoft13

jago6498

were did you get that huge nvidia sticker from?

I got it from a buy on eBay who has a eBay store. I'll try to find it for you. I know that part of his username is "Linus...". I 'm not sure what the rest of it is.

I got it from a buy on eBay who has a eBay store. I'll try to find it for you. I know that part of his username is "Linus...". I 'm not sure what the rest of it is.

thanks

Actually I found the guys site. Here ya go...

Linusco Designs

Enjoy! the decals are VERY high quality and well worth the $5.00+

thanks allot

i'm gonna get few :)

nvidia and autobots for now ;)