Australia beats Uruguay!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screw you hoochie, YES! HOW INTENSE WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

since when did Australia get so hyped up about soccer? i thought they only supported sports they were good at...

586817145[/snapback]

Since we got good at it :D

I didnt expect it to happen since I have basically no faith in our soccer team. I think we all know that getting in is a milestone in itself but getting past the first round is another milestone on its own.

If Australia won the world cup I would be like :laugh: ROFL.

Congrats for the qualify.  :D

I have one question.

Why does the Australia uses green/yellow uniform in some sports ?

(i dont see those colors in their flag)

586817154[/snapback]

Its Australia?s official National Colours, green and gold. Green and gold are the colours we use when representing our county in international sporting events.

OMG !!!!! FARK!!!! YEAAAA!!!!!!!!! URgay Coach has bad sportsmanship throughing the ball. COME ON AUSSIE!!!! GREAT GAME, aussies hadcontrol of most of the game. CANT BELIEVE ITT!!! ..

Viduka :s missed

Who cares we are IN

Swarcheer(dunno how to spell it) great KEEPING!!

OMG !!!!! FARK!!!! YEAAAA!!!!!!!!!      URgay Coach has bad sportsmanship throughing the ball. COME ON AUSSIE!!!! GREAT GAME, aussies hadcontrol of most of the game. CANT BELIEVE ITT!!! ..

Viduka :s missed

Who cares we are IN

Swarcheer(dunno how to spell it)  great KEEPING!!

586817172[/snapback]

What? :huh:

Its Australia’s official National Colours, green and gold. Green and gold are the colours we use when representing our county in international sporting events.

586817170[/snapback]

Thanks ;)

Awesome game!

I just loved it when Schwarzer saved the first shot in the penalty shootout and was like "AMERICA!!!!!"

edit: Vidulka missed because he saw the goalie dive early in the direction he'd already picked, and tried to avoid him. Unfortunately avoided the entire goal completely :p

I'm not a soccer fan, but I guess that's another thing we kick arse at now :rofl:

edit: 2k posts!! :woot:

586817163[/snapback]

Congratulations on your 2k posts. :D :fun: :dj: :spam:

omg mark schwarzer you are a ****ing gun, lucas neill i love you. and HARRY KEWELL IS BACK IN FORM!!! omg i cant believe i cried after the match OLE OLE OLE OLEEEEEE OLEEEE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that was a fully sick wicked game

schwartzer is a champion. We were chanting his name from teh first penalty and he came through bigtime

and i cant believe viduka missed the entire goal lol

i think he now must be the happies tperson that we won :)

Well shame Uruguay didn't qualify, I just love dirty football.

I saw a 'Harry kewel' is back in form post, that guy is only interested in a huge pay packet and only went to Liverpool as Arsenal would not pay what he wanted.

Look at him being substituted early in Champions League Final, that was NOT an injury he didn't have the bottle.

It's football people not s.o.c.c.e.r.