Office 12 Beta 1 Released

Jeez! That new Office 12 beta looks ugly and bloated, which makes me wonder why anyone would want to test that, LOL! Office 2004 for Mac looks so much nicer anyway! ;)

i just got my product keys mail to me... for OFFICE PRO CLIENT, OFFICE SERVER, GROOVE SERVER

but i cant download the beta...servers r too busy...any luck with u guyz???

Was going to download it now because I could actually start testing in since I'll be using some of those programs with some work tonight, but the site is having too much trouble loading so I'm just waiting until tomorrow or something.

I cant connect to the newsgroup or beta.microsoft.com, what exactly am i supposed to do? PM me please, i need some help (n00b beta tester)

586819729[/snapback]

Wait until tomorrow

cdkey.jpg

cdkey2.jpg

EULA.jpg

option.jpg

finish.jpg

Outlook 1

Outlook 2

Outlook 3

The last three are my OUTLOOK pics, since there wasn't much coverage of that in the other posts, I figured I'd post that. Also, they are links as they are 1024x768.

Edited by Allan

Why are you on this site...

He has a point...but it doesn't seem to matter since it always seems to get shown anyways.

The bandwidth microsoft is pushing out seems very sparatic! It goes from like 130kbs to like 20 and back up!

The NDA says you can't SHARE the program, or your CD KEY. It says absolultly NOTHING about showing pics of the program running. I think your just jealous because you didn't get in. So, GO CRY ME A RIVER!

Allan could you post some WORD sreenies, whats new in toolbar, menus.. ?

Thanks

586819866[/snapback]

Go to GOOGLE and search "Word 12 Screenies" there are tons of them. There were none of Outlook 12 that's why I posted. Heck, search Neowin for them.