[Review] iMac 17" G5 Rev.C

I will never ever be able to afford to get another Mac :( I will think of something though!

Loving the iMac though! :D

yes u will, anything is possible in life :rofl: :) the pictures do look ver professional too runningking7 :D

yes u will, anything is possible in life :rofl: :) the pictures do look ver professional too runningking7 :D

Heh, I will be writing a review for my Canon SD500 soon, so be ready :)

And yes, the iMac looks gorgeous.

Haha no im not. Took them with my Canon S500. Im doing a photography course though. Im wanting a Nikon D70 with a MacBook so i can travel along, take photos, upload them on the spot and see if i need to re shoot anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*UPDATE*

iKlear Apple Polish

img43510lq.jpg

Haha, seriously you could probably knock someone out with it, but its well padded that it probably wouldnt hurt the person :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

eBay

Thankyou, Just had a look, it says:

*This bottle must be used in conjunction with an iKlear or Klear Screen Polishing Cloth.

Did you get the proper cloths? or just use J cloths or something..?

Thankyou, Just had a look, it says:

*This bottle must be used in conjunction with an iKlear or Klear Screen Polishing Cloth.

Did you get the proper cloths? or just use J cloths or something..?

i used a microfibre cloth, all the same

Great review !! I'm planning to get one, but since it has to be shipped overseas to get here, I wonder how good is the packaging. Could you please post some pictures or talk about the foam and stuff that covered the monitor? I'd like to see how resistible it would be to dropds and stuff.