Obese man sues fast food chains

brb, imma go get fat, so i can get rich. :right:

Seriously though... i eat fast food everyday (no joke) sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.. and im not fat. im like 5'10" and weigh 140.. got no big belly or anything.... prolly cuz im active, unlike the fatty that is sueing. :disappoin

I think he is stupid but also it can help you lose weight through dieting.

I have read that food that is high in fat can help you lose dieting because it gives your mouth a "full" feeling so you dont eat anymore. Of course you have to excercise and stuff as well and also carbohydrates are now thought to be the bad guys in dieting.

This guy is stupid, anything thats served fast is not going to be good for you in one of them places. I reckon we should have a worlds most stupidest fat guy pole and nominate him. He would win hands down.

Originally posted by BlackSmurf

That guys a retard. He'll probably end up winning too. I might as well sue neowin for making me stay on the computer all day. j/k :p :D

yeah, I will have to to :)

yea, its a fact that the united states has the highest rate of civil law suits than anywhere in the world and i wouldn't doubt that most of em are as dumb as this.

but look out world, it also a fact that the world is also following in the foot steps and civil lawsuits are ever increasing all over.

He won't win the case. It's his fault to consume fast food...and he have the choice to stop eating the fast food so therefore he won't be overweight and have any health problems.

Originally posted by linsook

yea, its a fact that the united states has the highest rate of civil law suits than anywhere in the world and i wouldn't doubt that most of em are as dumb as this.

can anyone say judge judy? :D

Well..I ate mcdonalds for lunch almost 2 weeks strait once...#6

And I had some really bad stomach problems the days that followed..:x :dead: :s

Originally posted by Tesseract

Your sarcasm drives home a point. If this guy wins this will set a bad example for other people, especially children, to blame other people for their own problems, not that people already do that today.

What's next? A 23-year old male sues the Ford motor company for wrecking, although no other cars were involved and he walked away from the incident. What a load of hogwash. :rolleyes:

I agree with you.

This man is a horrible role model for kids. He's conveying the message that one should NOT be responsible for his own actions. What a load of bullcrap!

Kids. Get out, excercise, eat right. Be healthy. Don't try stupid stuff like this...

Originally posted by JZolloXP

This is a joke! If that guy didn't want to become obese he should not have eaten that crap at McDonalds or Burger King. This is similar to that smoking case a while back, where people were trying to sue the company for their bad decisions! Don't wanna get fat? Simple, DON'T EAT JUNK FOOD! Don't want lung cancer and rancid breath? DON'T SMOKE! Don't try to blame anyone for your bad decision.

My thoughts exactly.

SuperTech