Neowin5 on 29th November?

I doubt they're going t switch to neowin5 on the 29th, they might start a load test for neowin5 on neowin5.net site though

586854884[/snapback]

Why do another load test? :ninja:

Hmmmmm Neowin 5 is "temporarily offline for maintenance" a couple days before the 29th.........

586854877[/snapback]

ive notoce that too, weird

too many things happening..

Because the last load test wasn't really for Neowin5 , it was more like testing IPB 2.1 & Invision Blog  :ninja:

586854917[/snapback]

Well, techly you don't need to load test a design... ;) Load testing for the software (Invision Blog, Invision Board & NMS) has been tested. :)

as people can see at http://www.neowin5.net/forum v3.9 is a major overhaul. The underlying code and features update has been vigourously tested and I find myself with very little to do on that design now. Neowin 5 theme is a totally different story, theres much more to it. and while we may have the main page sorted, its looking like a forum release of Neowin 5 will be later.

Luckily I'm confident that the new servers and updates to *this* design will be more than acceptable for the members here :D

Will we get to test the main page, @ neowin5.net :pinch:

586855069[/snapback]

nope, there something to test, because all the features are the same as the forum.. ;) Trust me I coded it...

I'd go over to the forum on neowin5.net and read Neobond's blog for more updatey type things.

I'd prefer to have nw5 forum and mainpage all at the same time... even if it meant waiting.

Firefox 1.5 is scheduled for release on the 29th also. Will be a great day if neowin 5 and Firefox 1.5 are released then

586855173[/snapback]

Sorry, can't trust you after the last fiasco :p

Just joking.

But I think Neobond might have verified a 3.10 (or 4.0) version.

I'd prefer to have nw5 forum and mainpage all at the same time... even if it meant waiting.

586855170[/snapback]

Sorry... but Neowin 3's severs are crap. You can't do **** on these servers half the time. The move to the new servers is necessary and not just for design purposes.

I HAVE AN ANSWER

We're moving to the new servers

Neobond said that funding a second server which we are currently on is costing mucho $$ so it makes sense at the end of the month to get the NW3 on the new servers till 5 is complete