December (2005) Workstations

why would you want to do that?

Let's say your tower is at an unreachable place lofl it would be a hassle to keep changing the mouse everytime your;e going to game ... no just asking because I've never seen it, and it does not seem an impossible thing ...

Nah, those are Intel mints that I got from one of their reps :D

The TV in the middle there is being replaced with a 24" TV tomorrow, for my HTPC :)

mediaserver0ol.jpg

nah, the MX1000 is much better if you are a gamer. much more programmable buttons.

I couldn't agree more! I am using my Logitech MX1000 right now and luv it. I bought it when they first arrived to the market, and I have to say its the best high-priced mouse I have ever owed. :yes:

I couldn't agree more! I am using my Logitech MX1000 right now and luv it. I bought it when they first arrived to the market, and I have to say its the best high-priced mouse I have ever owed. :yes:

plus I love the shape of it way more than the G7 or any other mouse anyone has released.

@RevitXman any chance of sharing that amazin desktop background?

Its from a pay site, sorry

I've never seen this, but is it possible to have 2 mouse? One USB and the other ps 2? The idea is, that when you're not gaming you use the MX1000 and when you're the other ... ? Sorry if this is stupid :blush:

You can do that fine. I have an MX1000 and the battery just went low and needed charging, so I've put that on charge and plugged in my USB corded mx310 and carried on. You can have a PS2 and USB mouse connected at the same time fine.

I'm repairing one of those Sony's right now! The K key fell off it so it needs a new keyboard, beer, laptops and google Earth don't go together.

Its a great machine! Superb design, great attention to detail, with a superb bright screen.

And the performance? Cant fault it! I have the 1.8 Pentium M version, with 1gb ram and Nvidia 6200. It'll run games fine, I usually run BF2 and CS:S online. Also runs reletively cool, keyboard doesnt get uncomfortable, I've used a few machines that get stupidly hot, such as the Asus W3v.

It wasn't even that expensive either, in the UK, you can get the updated model but with a nvidia 6400 for only ?999 direct from sony.

The down points...

Battery life... It is more of a desktop replacement machine, you'll get about 2 hours max on the battery.

The other Sony you might want to have alook at is the FJ, similar but 14". The thing I personally like about the FJ is it has an icy white surface, the FS is offwhite.

the mouse is all graaaaayyyyveyyy!!!! :D

simply the best mouse :yes:

Joni_78 I love the CoolMaster case and DVD bezel looks fantastic.

The G5 or Razer Copperhead is the way to go if you want a good gaming mouse. the G7's colors are just ugly.

Sorry but I'm not a big fan of Sony's PC products.

Edited by joeskow

The G5 or Razer Copperhead is the way to go if you want a good gaming mouse. the G7's colors are just ugly.

That is an opinion, not a fact. I personally think that my G7 is quite sexy and fits in well with my setup. Anyways, I prefer performance over appearance and the G7 definately delivers in that area.

Haven't posted in a long time, few things changed added an 360, upgraded vid card to 7800 GTX, and a few other things...

Overall

DTall21136072244.jpg

Rear Surround Speakers

rearsspeakers1136072390.jpg

Computer Case Hiding Behind Couch

compcase1136072447.jpg

Logitech MX3100 Wireless Desktop

mousenkeyb1136073209.jpg

HDTV

HDTV1136072517.jpg

PC Gaming - Battlefield 2

BF211136072630.jpg

PC Gaming - Half-Life 2 Lost Coast, which is hard to Take an accurate picture of :(

lc21136072719.jpg

Xbox 360 Gaming

x11136072808.jpg

x21136072865.jpg

x41136072902.jpg

Surround Headphones - Hooked up to PC/HDTiVO/Xbox 360 for movies, tv & games

sphones1136073012.jpg

lostall1136073240.jpg

Please ignore the fugly furniture, one of these days I am going to burn that POS couch and love seat.

PC Specs are in sig.

Haven't posted in a long time, few things changed added an 360, upgraded vid card to 7800 GTX, and a few other things...

Overall

DTall21136072244.jpg

Awesome, when can I move in!!! :rofl:

plus I love the shape of it way more than the G7 or any other mouse anyone has released.

Exactly!!!

Overall

DTall21136072244.jpg

Is it me, or do you have 3 locks on your door?