December (2005) Workstations

My Work/Fun Place:

Photos taken with my last toy: QTEK 9100 :D:D:D

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Images Removed..

[]

Nice Acer, What model? I sure love my Aspire 1694!

I like the wallpaper :D

I knew you would :p

I see you have a Casio Exilim dock, which model do you have? I've got a Z-30. (Y) :p

Yea, I've got the Z-55 and I love it. Not too small, looks slick, and does everything I need it to do (Y)

infinitex what desk is that? im looking for a new one

Yea, it's called the Jerker and you can get it at IKEA. Mine is the basic one without any additional shelves or anything like that :)

Added my 19 inch Screen this Morning and moved a couple of things :)

How do you like that Netgear network storage deal, I have been thinking about adding something like that?

How do you like that Netgear network storage deal, I have been thinking about adding something like that?

Thing that bothers me about store bought external drives is the warranties are crap. Don't know about the Netgear model above but alot of them only give you a year. I would rather buy an internal drive with a 5yr warranty and place it into a nice external shell. Not sure if you can buy a shell with network storage features, though.

Thing that bothers me about store bought external drives is the warranties are crap. Don't know about the Netgear model above but alot of them only give you a year. I would rather buy an internal drive with a 5yr warranty and place it into a nice external shell. Not sure if you can buy a shell with network storage features, though.

I believe the Netgear model is juat an empty box, you add your own drives...