Windows Live Messenger 8.0 Beta Invites are out

Did any one from Australia get invited to this or we Aussies get shafted again? Well I didn't get invited anyway :cry: well just have to wait to the final comes out :pinch:

ye got m9 :D

um in Survey Question #11 answers : Yes and No, but when you come to question 13, there also suppose to be "Other" answer :laugh:

Edited by webeagle12

Does any one from India received any Invitation.Its Kindaa strange people from one part of the world receive things and others dont. :(

Well Microsoft is USA company so we getting it first probbaly, just my guess

Did any one from Australia get invited to this or we Aussies get shafted again? Well I didn't get invited anyway :cry: well just have to wait to the final comes out :pinch:

not yet. which while not the best situation does mean that we are still a chance rather than some getting in and others missing out. They may be sending emails region by region. who knows

Maybe i have to wait a bit cause still not working :s

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do u SEE what I'm saying?

You filled a SURVEY, you still need to get accepted into actual MSN Messenger 8.0 Beta testing!!!

sigh...........

that why it called PRE-Program survey

:woot: I got mine! I filled out the survey, which went pretty fast, and now I'm waiting. :woot:

Omg, Its like christmas, but early!

What was odd was that the Invite E-mail ended up in my junk mail folder. Luckly me I went through it today.

And for those who care, I'm in the MSN Recruitment Program, and am a MSN Premium Subscriber through Verizon.

YAY! :p

ok how about applicants in South East asia... thailand-malaysia-singapore-indonesia-philippines..

have anyone around the region got the the survey e-mail..?

i'm in malaysia.. no mail yet..