Tell one secret

Passafire would be a dummy??

Something a baby would suck on??

LOL RvB quote.

Umm, secrets... secrets... Oh, there's a girl that I like that I've only told 2 of my friends that I like her. But that doesn't really count...

Oh! When I was younger I threw a plastic box at my little brother and it hit a picture and broke it and I blamed it on him. Even he believed it was him. And to this day I never told my parents.

when I was younger around 12 or so I called a bunch of 976 numbers and blamed it on my brother..the bill for it was $1100...luckly my parents didnt have to pay koz they said it was their children that did it..

When I turned 16, I took my driver's test and failed due to a bad tester. I had to wait a month before their next appointment (very swamped DMV) and I was really unhappy because I had to take the bus EVERYWHERE, and public transportation in california sucks. So... during that month, every day, I took the car to school and back (when my parents werent home). I drove for almost a month without a license.

One day during that month, I was stopped at a red light on top of hill on my way home and the guy next to me started revving his engine, wanting to race. So I floored it when the light turned green, and we went down a curvy 35mph hill at around 80mph.

Maybe not giving me a license then was a good idea :blink:

I'm in love with my best friend of 6 years... :(

I was w/ mine for 8yrs. Now I utterly hate both her and myself.

I would be nothing with out her, yet i hate what I am.

When I turned 16, I took my driver's test and failed due to a bad tester. I had to wait a month before their next appointment (very swamped DMV) and I was really unhappy because I had to take the bus EVERYWHERE, and public transportation in california sucks. So... during that month, every day, I took the car to school and back (when my parents werent home). I drove for almost a month without a license.

One day during that month, I was stopped at a red light on top of hill on my way home and the guy next to me started revving his engine, wanting to race. So I floored it when the light turned green, and we went down a curvy 35mph hill at around 80mph.

Maybe not giving me a license then was a good idea :blink:

lmao.

I really had to think about this one for a while, cause I am a very open person and don't keep secrets unless someone told me not to tell somone something.

but here it goes,

I Had sex with my best friends girlfriend (who is also my best friend) (about a year ago) we never told anyone.

before you think that i am a dick, they were fighting a lot around the time that it happend, and they were separated when we did it, but they are back together now

i concur, but don't tell anyone

well it felt really good for me to put my secret out there even if no one I know in real life will read it