Tell one secret

I fell in love with my best friend (stated earler)

I've cheated on a girl w/ my best friend.

I snuggle with a pillow at night wishing it was still her.

I don't believe in god or that there is any meaning to life.

I've had dreams about living in a fantasy world.

I broke into my HS and stole a PA system.

I've stabed myself on purpose and pretended it was an accident.

I have no friends(that arn't online) left because I spent all of my time(home, online, vacations ect) with my best friend and after things fell apart I realized that she was all I had left. I now realize I destroyed my life.

Every day after class I come home and sit on my bed with my laptop browsing the internet (roughly 12 or more hours a day) because I'm scared of people.

I did it with my Chemisty Teacher during Detention after school in my last year at school. She knew I was legal & she was a fine 25year old......

:shiftyninja: :devil:

I'm in love with my best friend of 6 years... :(

i like my best friend more then a friend. :blush:

both of you two should tell the person how you feel... I did and I couldn't be happier. I've dated plenty of girls, but there is nothing quite like dating your best female friend... everything is so open and free because there is no secrets... you don't have to be afraid of that person and you can be yourself so openly. I love it, and if my girlfriend was not my best friend before we started dating, she would absolutely have to be soon down the road otherwise it surely would not last... I base a lot of my relationships on trust, and there is no one I would trust more than my best friend and girlfriend.

:wub: Amy.

Want me to help you kill yourself?

Nah I'll get around to it eventually.

Amy.

awww my friends name was amy, you and your **** timing lol

I don't believe in god or any religion. I havent told anyone. I don't want my parents to know because I don't want to disappoint them. Everytime they say anything about god or ask me if I believe in god, I just tell them what they would want to hear. I don't know how to tell them....

I can see where your coming from man. although I believe in god I have never read up on religion or care for it too much.

Also I had a crush on this girl but I never told her, I think everyone in the world is guilty of that one atleast once in their lifetime.

both of you two should tell the person how you feel... I did and I couldn't be happier. I've dated plenty of girls, but there is nothing quite like dating your best female friend... everything is so open and free because there is no secrets... you don't have to be afraid of that person and you can be yourself so openly. I love it, and if my girlfriend was not my best friend before we started dating, she would absolutely have to be soon down the road otherwise it surely would not last... I base a lot of my relationships on trust, and there is no one I would trust more than my best friend and girlfriend.

:wub: Amy.

Have you ever been in that position? I have and it just isn't that easy. Yes you would like to say something, but the fear of having it all backfire, freaking her out, and loosing the freindship is a paralyzing thought. :cry:

im half black and half white and that sign ****es me off

Well so am I and I can identify with it.

I also identify with this one alot too... but I dono how to tell her. :(

post-70644-1134375867.jpg

I believe you mean that he open-mouth kissed a horse once. :shifty:

Pardon, my mistake. I defer to your superior knowledge.

But I do believe this would be a matter of semantics.

When I turned 16, I took my driver's test and failed due to a bad tester. I had to wait a month before their next appointment (very swamped DMV) and I was really unhappy because I had to take the bus EVERYWHERE, and public transportation in california sucks. So... during that month, every day, I took the car to school and back (when my parents werent home). I drove for almost a month without a license.

One day during that month, I was stopped at a red light on top of hill on my way home and the guy next to me started revving his engine, wanting to race. So I floored it when the light turned green, and we went down a curvy 35mph hill at around 80mph.

Maybe not giving me a license then was a good idea :blink:

i've masterbated ever since the age 3....even though i didn't know what i was doing until i was 14...all i knew is that it felt gooooood.

I fell in love with my best friend (stated earler)

I've cheated on a girl w/ my best friend.

I snuggle with a pillow at night wishing it was still her.

I don't believe in god or that there is any meaning to life.

I've had dreams about living in a fantasy world.

I broke into my HS and stole a PA system.

I've stabed myself on purpose and pretended it was an accident.

I have no friends(that arn't online) left because I spent all of my time(home, online, vacations ect) with my best friend and after things fell apart I realized that she was all I had left. I now realize I destroyed my life.

Every day after class I come home and sit on my bed with my laptop browsing the internet (roughly 12 or more hours a day) because I'm scared of people.

I did it with my Chemisty Teacher during Detention after school in my last year at school. She knew I was legal & she was a fine 25year old......

:shiftyninja: :devil:

1. Hellbander you are just like my friend, we are now 16 and he takes car from his parents (it is a new one!!!).

I have been driving with him once and i sh!t myself :D

He drives like a pro belive me :p

2. What to say... From 3 year of your life? Someone told you or what :D

3. I have friend in real life, but sometimes i feel scared of ppl too.

4.Go Go man... how it was :devil:

i take drugs every weekend (pills, weed, coke) and smoke weed pretty much everynight, i've also started selling pills... my mum and girlfriend don't have a clue about this, my dad knows though.

I have a crazy obsession with girls that can sing good. I think the sexiest thing a girl can do is sing and play a musical instrument, I download full albums by female artists such as Tori Amos, Sarah Mclalchlan and Alicia Keys just to hear them sing :pinch:....I have the album folders hidden incase my friends come over so they dont think im sofft. CUZ IM NOT!!

*crushes beer can on forehead*

1. Hellbander you are just like my friend, we are now 16 and he takes car from his parents (it is a new one!!!).

I have been driving with him once and i sh!t myself :D

He drives like a pro belive me :p

2. What to say... From 3 year of your life? Someone told you or what :D

3. I have friend in real life, but sometimes i feel scared of ppl too.

4.Go Go man... how it was :devil:

Highly Reactive, I must say. After that she used to give me detentions a lot of times but we neva did manage to get that close again.

I don't believe in god or any religion. I havent told anyone. I don't want my parents to know because I don't want to disappoint them. Everytime they say anything about god or ask me if I believe in god, I just tell them what they would want to hear. I don't know how to tell them....
Well, at least God believes in you. ;)