Tell one secret

well it felt really good for me to put my secret out there even if no one I know in real life will read it

that was the main purpose of this topic in the first place. Even though i started off with a corny one. Just to put out stuff to make yourself feel better.

- I got crunked on friday and i don't want many peple to know cuz they'll think less of me

i guess is a better one for me.

me and christina milian got it goin one night, i fu***d her so much she was walkin like a ninja afterthat...

That isnt really a good thing..... :no:

I'm prejudiced against people who aren't visually pleasing, and those not of a certain class/upbringing.

interesting thing to admit......

I'm in love with my best friend of 6 years... :(

i like my best friend more then a friend. :blush:

about time you expressed it. in my opinion your bestfriend is the person you want to be with all your life. I guess the hard part is hoping that they feel the same.

hmm, what my secret,

I got it up the bum when I was a kid...... :wacko:

That isnt really a good thing..... :no:

interesting thing to admit......

about time you expressed it. in my opinion your bestfriend is the person you want to be with all your life. I guess the hard part is hoping that they feel the same.

hmm, what my secret,

I got it up the bum when I was a kid...... :wacko:

are you serious? like raped or because you wanted to try it?

^^

experimenting.... I guess I was happy trying it with the other kid who was similar age, I was a kid prob about 8 ish. you know boy do lots of things with the penises while growing up.

I think I have mostly blocked it out of my memory.....or at least have tried too.

^

boys and girls can feel pleasure as babies, in some cultures it is acceptable for the mother to play with a boys testicles and penis to calm him when young and crying. however I have some serious child protection issues with this practice.

one of my ex girlfriends stuck a dildo up my ass, it was certainly an interesting feeling at first, but ummm, owwww, yeah, well it was just experimenting, I will try *almost* anything once.

I have a B in at least one subject :ninja:

That's a pretty serious thing considering I'm Asian. Oh well, there's always the end of the school year.

I'm feelin your pain. :(

I used to like my bestfriend.. not sure if I still do. I'm emo. :no:

I saw the "My Dirty Little Secret" video from The All American Rejects last night. It made me jump when one of the cards came up, since it is something that I have always thought about myself. :(

post-70644-1134352375.jpg

That doesn't make you ugly at all. You are a symbol, showing that we as a species can work together and not be so quick to judge a person based on his or her skin tone.

..or somethin like that. im not mixed, but reading what you said made me feel.. really weird. like.. angry at you, for feeling that way about yourself. isnt that weird?

I can't say. Sorry.

in 9th grade i handed an assignment in to my science teacher, she looked at it ripped it up and called me dumb (i was shattered because i actually thought it was good lol) that night i broke into her office stole both of her laptops ,trashed her office and stole some textas and wrote stuff about her all over her walls and outside on the concrete then made a run for it.

I don't believe in god or any religion. I havent told anyone. I don't want my parents to know because I don't want to disappoint them. Everytime they say anything about god or ask me if I believe in god, I just tell them what they would want to hear. I don't know how to tell them....

I don't believe in god or any religion. I havent told anyone. I don't want my parents to know because I don't want to disappoint them. Everytime they say anything about god or ask me if I believe in god, I just tell them what they would want to hear. I don't know how to tell them....

They're not going to be angry at you. Thinking about it, it would be a hard thing to do. You know you gotta though.. :)

They're not going to be angry at you. Thinking about it, it would be a hard thing to do. You know you gotta though.. :)

I know they won't be angry at me....I just hate to see them disappointed with me :(

When I turned 16, I took my driver's test and failed due to a bad tester. I had to wait a month before their next appointment (very swamped DMV) and I was really unhappy because I had to take the bus EVERYWHERE, and public transportation in california sucks. So... during that month, every day, I took the car to school and back (when my parents werent home). I drove for almost a month without a license.

One day during that month, I was stopped at a red light on top of hill on my way home and the guy next to me started revving his engine, wanting to race. So I floored it when the light turned green, and we went down a curvy 35mph hill at around 80mph.

Maybe not giving me a license then was a good idea :blink:

Wow, that sounds kind of crazy. :blink:

I am the exact same, I've told a few people casually not making it a big deal but never my parents.

Unfortunately my parents would get mad at me because they already got mad at my brother when he told them that he doesnt think he believes in god. They started crying and yelling saying that they wasted all this money on catholic school and whatnot...but I dont think it was a waste of money even if I dont believe in god b/c Im still getting a good education. Im sure Im gonna have to tell them eventually, but Im kinda scared to do it.