Official Windows Live Messenger Invitations Thread

same here, I want to know if people from The Netherlands are allowed to participate in the Beta.

EDIT: Yes we can participate, but I can not ask for a invite... that's still one tricky thing to overcome...

Considering the fact that I have received a WL Mail invite, I think WL Messenger invites will reach us soon.

Dus ja ik denk van wel, kwestie van tijd

I re-iterate my previous statement. Does anyone know where to put forward suggestions or bugs?

Scroll down to find the image. This I think only is applicable if you're a beta tester and not someone who was invited...

Reporting Bugs

that thread should have all general info about the beta...

this is a waste of time

No one forced you to join, also people do have to be patient. This isn't as widespread of an invite as other invitation only betas...

Finally, please try to limit the off topic discussions here. There is a seperate live beta thread for discussion about the program itself. In addition, do not request for an invite, wait for someone who has invites to inform you that they have invites. That is the purpose of this thread.

this is a waste of time

looks like you only signed up to get an invite so you shouldnt complain...

i got a Live Mail invite in my gmail account but says to go sign up for Hotmail and resign up for Live Mail! lol

Scroll down to find the image. This I think only is applicable if you're a beta tester and not someone who was invited...

Reporting Bugs

that thread should have all general info about the beta...

Ah ok, must only be for beta testers and not invited people. I don't have it in Connect.

i got a Live Mail invite in my gmail account but says to go sign up for Hotmail and resign up for Live Mail! lol

That is NOT a Live Mail invite! It just "reminds" you, that if you would like to have an invite in the future you "should" get a hotmail adress. That's microsoft.

I was granted a Live Mail invite, but for it to work I had to change the country were I live :D

But Live Mail Beta looks good :)

How much are they going for on eBay? I can't look as I'm at school. I might think of selling mine, as I already used one to invite my main account.

how much would you sell one for? lol i may consider buying it :blink:

Man, I hate this. People! It's FREE beta, TimRogers: you are so happy that you could join, but if somebody else wants to join this FREE beta than he/she has to pay for it! This is just stupid. YOU did not pay for the beta, way should somebody else pay for something that isn't even yours! Come on people, there is something called "being not selfish" and "sharing".

Just give your invite to ND2004 so he is happy. Than you can be happy just for making somebody happy WITHOUT getting money for it.

Barisko

(disclaimer: I do not hate you, or anybody else. I do not even know you, so this comment is ONLY meant as a reaction on your previous post, and this is not meant to heard you or make you mad. That does not mean that I'm not serious and I like for you to read my comment again.)

i hope they deal with my Live Mail quickly :)

Man, I hate this. People! It's FREE beta, TimRogers: you are so happy that you could join, but if somebody else wants to join this FREE beta than he/she has to pay for it! This is just stupid. YOU did not pay for the beta, way should somebody else pay for something that isn't even yours! Come on people, there is something called "being not selfish" and "sharing".

Just give your invite to ND2004 so he is happy. Than you can be happy just for making somebody happy WITHOUT getting money for it.

Barisko

(disclaimer: I do not hate you, or anybody else. I do not even know you, so this comment is ONLY meant as a reaction on your previous post, and this is not meant to heard you or make you mad. That does not mean that I'm not serious and I like for you to read my comment again.)

lol thanks!

gah, ive been wathcing this topic all morning, and ive missed every invite thats come up

i ahve an urge to cry :laugh:

If that makes you feel any better ;)

How do I go about downloading this thing? I got invited a couple of days ago, signed up, then nothing!

Quote from my connect:

"Active | Windows Live Messenger 8.0 Beta | Windows Live Messenger Beta 8.0 | 12/14/2005 | Decline Participation"