January (2006) Workstations

Omg, you must have a really good paying job. You even have a cool fridge with a screen on it! :woot:

Click Me!

I just got one of those for my kitchen...

I wish :p

Dude that's just for the office area it's not a high powered home theater like I have in the living room.

Here's the living room one, where I actually game and watch movies:

Dude, you win at life :) (Y)

Edited by blackice912

Boz, seems like you've been pretty successful, congrats man.

One thing that seems kind of weird though is how if someone on Neowin has a lot of material goods, people act like they have the end all be all of life. For all you know, Boz could be very depressed and unsatisfied with life. Fancy toys don't bring happiness, they enhance the experience you have doing what you do on them. I dunno, yeah having a nice TV and sound system will make your movies better, but it's far from completing your life.

Either way, I think you have great taste in your setup. Multiple moniters is the way to go, and your desk looks like you actually use it too, unlike a lot of people here. :p

...and your desk looks like you actually use it too, unlike a lot of people here. :p

:p

For most of us, this is the one and only excuse to clean it up. :shiftyninja:

That's kind of dumb...this is supossed to be a picture of our workstation. If you wanted to show them your desk, just go to the Ikea website or something. :p

No, in all seriousness I find it much mor einterestign to look at all the little things on someone's desk and the details of their life, rather than some sterile looking environment. If that's how you always keep it.....well you're boring. ^__^

Boz, seems like you've been pretty successful, congrats man.

One thing that seems kind of weird though is how if someone on Neowin has a lot of material goods, people act like they have the end all be all of life. For all you know, Boz could be very depressed and unsatisfied with life. Fancy toys don't bring happiness, they enhance the experience you have doing what you do on them. I dunno, yeah having a nice TV and sound system will make your movies better, but it's far from completing your life.

Either way, I think you have great taste in your setup. Multiple moniters is the way to go, and your desk looks like you actually use it too, unlike a lot of people here. :p

this is oh soooo true. And nice setup by the way. And we don't think you're depressed boz, we're just tryn to teach the kiddies sumn about life.

Try to ignore the stains on the carpet and marks on the walls, my house is a sty... and has old carpet...

HHAHA, looks like my house at the moment...

you need to clean the lens of your camera pretty bad, it looks like water spots or dust spots.

That's kind of dumb...this is supossed to be a picture of our workstation. If you wanted to show them your desk, just go to the Ikea website or something. :p

No, in all seriousness I find it much mor einterestign to look at all the little things on someone's desk and the details of their life, rather than some sterile looking environment. If that's how you always keep it.....well you're boring. ^__^

Exactly...I don't understand why people line up there cellphones, Ipods, etc.. right next to their mouse...like you use it like that everyday. Don't post pics of your room after a tornado swept through there, but don't take everything off and move the chair away, etc.. just to take a pic. These are pics of your workstation, not a advertisement picture for a company website, lol.

HHAHA, looks like my house at the moment...

you need to clean the lens of your camera pretty bad, it looks like water spots or dust spots.

Yeah, that was probably my sister, there's a fingerprint on there! and there's the standard dust. I'd clean it but I don't have a microfiber cloth.

this is oh soooo true. And nice setup by the way. And we don't think you're depressed boz, we're just tryn to teach the kiddies sumn about life.

LOL...It's quite alright. I'm very happy with my life. I don't have kids and I'm still single but that's not necessarily a bad thing at 29. I'm far from depressed :)