[Shell Patcher] Tango Icons for Windows

any news of when the fully SP3 compatible version of the patcher is released, i have it installed on my sp3 install right now its just obv theres that comctl issue...

every time i booted up windows it told me there was one file that needed re-patching so i've removed the patcher from startup items as a temp solution.

brilliant piece of software anyways.

any news of when the fully SP3 compatible version of the patcher is released, i have it installed on my sp3 install right now its just obv theres that comctl issue...

every time i booted up windows it told me there was one file that needed re-patching so i've removed the patcher from startup items as a temp solution.

brilliant piece of software anyways.

/sigh - I've never used revision control on STTP 2600 (I am on 6000, and it's saved my ass a few times for exactly this kind of reason), I've always just changed stuff and that was that... now that I'm revisiting it after several months of not even looking at it, it seems to have bit-rotted without having made any significant changes... that I can remember. I'm going to have to spend some time debugging, or refork from the publicly available XIS code (rather than the private pre-public bits I got my hands on back in 2006), and I only have 10-15 minutes a day I can spend at my computer these days.

Long story short, it might be a while.

Moral: always use revision control, and don't make random code edits while drunk.

Has anyone ever made a GNOME theme for uTorrent? Also, I'm looking for a FoxyTunes GNOME skin for Firefox 3.

Scirwode

There is Gnome 2 and ?Gnome.

Personally I wish they used all Gnome 2 icons. They dont look so good.

I don't think they fit :pp ! Anyone else creating it?

Scirwode

Works fine for me with sp3. I had uninstalled it before the upgrade though and then did a basic install. No comctl32.dlls, bootscreen, login page options checked. So my experience may not be typical. Others have said they had no real issues though.

tabs are really BIG

I've noticed as well, maybe because instead of the icons place in a long line similar to the screenshot, the icons are stacked up on top of each other. Also, the green download icons and the active/inactive somehow don't fit the Gnome look.

Scirwode

Sorry about the tabs. Ill fix it.

BTW Scirwode, should I just change all the arrows to blue?

Edited by anonymous_user