Luna Element 5

I really like the changes (including the start button)! This is the first VS to pull me away from LE4 since it came out :yes:

Nice job (Y)

I'm gonna relax now. Please keep this thread clean people or I will have a moderator lock it. Pretty much everything is covered in the first post if there are any questions, dislikes or whatever. Thanks for all comments so far. :)

Wonderful work em3!!! :woot:

You know what else might be cool? Incorporate the 'Segoe UI' font from Vista :whistle:

Edited by JĀS

um. damn. this is horrible, really didnt expect it to be worse than LE4. :'(, might have to do some modding on it i suppose... sorry.

I personally LOVE the startbutton, but the selected icon color change is really a turn off :(

Great job on the VS overall, but i'll stick with something else for now, NHF ;) I'll see what the modding community can do about those ;)

excellent. thanks for all the hard work emil.

the selected icon is the only turnoff, but it's not too big of a turnoff. inspirat se did the same thing.

I'm really a fan of how the new LE5 looks to be honest with everyone. I am really in love with the subtle differences that exist in this version compared to previous versions.

The inactive titlebars look great compared with the ones in LE4 for instance. It's nice and dark, like it's lurking in the shadows.

The hybrid progress bar looks very cool as well. I love how there's not as much of a gap in between the bars when it fills. Plus the solid bar looks really smooth and consistent as opposed to LE4's look. LE4 you could really tell that it had a 'stretched' look instead of it being consistent throughout.

Scroll bars have been improved and catch my eye better than previous LE versions. I love the start button, but then again I was already kind of using this in LE4, just positioned differently - as shown here

That's just some of the cool changes that I've been enjoying the most - though I could name many more. I'm a fan of em3's work and hope he continues to work on Visual Styles.

Keep in mind that we can't all be satisfied by any one person's work. If there's something that you don't like about the theme, you guys should start learning how to use ResEdit or ResHacker. It would take less time to make the change yourself instead of posting 1 thing you don't like about a VS in this thread.

Just my unemotional opinion, so take it for what it's worth.