Luna Element 5

What it's the great with this team? for me all luna themes are the windows xp themes, just with color changes....

Please, if someone can explain me why a lot of people love it???

sorry em3 im a big fan of your work, but i think the start button is crap.. maybe if the blue spaces on each side of the button were less.. then would be nice

and overall i dont see a big difference between v4 and v5..

ergit3000: have you even seen it??

it is meant to look like luna, what makes it so great is that, it is much nicer than Luna, and its very very different, and imo much more professionally done. its very hard to find such a professional theme these days.

Here is a test version with another selection color. Icons don't turn green and it doesn't look to bad imo. Try it out and let me know.

FYI Only blue version is updated.

Here is a test version with another selection color. Icons don't turn green and it doesn't look to bad imo. Try it out and let me know.

Yes, that's better. :)

I really think LE4's selection color was perfect. Extremely usable.

Don't like this combo light gray/light blue.

I really think LE4's selection color was perfect. Extremely usable.

Don't like this combo light gray/light blue.

I agree. The selection colors should be colors that are already used in other parts of the VS. Light grey is used nowhere...