Luna Element 5

Gotcha.

Reasons: 1, 2

"I just think it would end the annoyance of inconsiderate people"

So.. they are allowed to annoy us with making rips based on our stuff and uploading them? If they just start respecting the decisions we make maybe all the annoyance will stop.

It's all how you look at it, I guess.

Would you like it if you see something that you've worked on for so long, maybe a year, to be all messed up by someone else? It's nothing but disrespect to the artist that made the theme. That's what I think about it. Sure I've made mods based on themes but I don't go posting links to it.

so i'm looking to change the fonts using resedit or reshack, anybody that can help?

I use resedit; Open the "msstyle" in Resedit. Go to "Text File" & choose the style. Then hit the "Edit" button, which should open it in Notepad or something. Once in Notepad hit "Ctrl+F"(Find) and type "font", just go down through the file changing the font/size things to the desired one.

That's the way I do anywho.

I use resedit; Open the "msstyle" in Resedit. Go to "Text File" & choose the style. Then hit the "Edit" button, which should open it in Notepad or something. Once in Notepad hit "Ctrl+F"(Find) and type "font", just go down through the file changing the font/size things to the desired one.

That's the way I do anywho.

thanks!

There's not going to be a LE SE. Only a totally new LE which you can find in this thread a few posts back :) And there's no ETA set for that either. It's hard to set release dates for a visual style.. just so you know.

Reasons: 1, 2

What I've never understood is why people feel they have to release their mod, especially when it's against the original creator's wishes. So, you created a mod to suit your own needs, good for you. If you like using your own mod shouldn't that be enough?

Sorry for furthering the mod issue, but I felt the need to mention that.

Yeah, I have no idea why they feel they have to release it. It's not like they have made their own skin :/ They SHOULD make their own skin instead of modding one and releasing it. It's so much more fun that way as well.

Edit: It seems that the ripper posted in the link 1 page back has finnaly been dealt with by deviantART. They've banned the person that was constantly posting rips.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmz haven't posted here in a while...

But looking at this topic, it still sounds like everyone is on the 'i-know-i-cant-release/upload-mods-but-i-do-so-anyway-and-i-like-to-complain-about-this-afterwards-altough-i-knew-i-couldnt-release-it-from-the-start' bandwagon...

like Cap said, creators of theme's make their own rules for their OWN themes..these things should be respected, whether it's a theme or a painting made by picasso.

Rules are made to be followed, not to be broken by some people who'll start complaining afterwards, even if they know the original creators don't like mods to be spread over the internet.

Just be happy with the themes people create here, and respect the fact that they don't allow mods to be distributed (only for own use...).

Sounds like people wan't to distribute other peoples stuff to get good comments and positive feedbacks on something they didn't originally created.

Hi guys, i'm a long time LE user... i'm in love with it lol.

Anyways... i'm making a mod for it (using StyleBuilder) and wanted to ask how to make the compact start panel to work, since when importing it seems that it gets lost in the process.

Here is a pic of my desktop, hope you like it :)

desktopax8.th.jpg

Oh! and also: how do i change the active caption text shadow? any ideas?

For a compact startpanel, you'll have to change the sizing margins from the places panel and the default startpanel size. The text shadow can be found inside Skinstudio. I don't know where exactly since I've never used the latest version.

For a compact startpanel, you'll have to change the sizing margins from the places panel and the default startpanel size. The text shadow can be found inside Skinstudio. I don't know where exactly since I've never used the latest version.

Thanks CapriCorn, i'll give it a try!

Hi guys, i'm a long time LE user... i'm in love with it lol.

Anyways... i'm making a mod for it (using StyleBuilder) and wanted to ask how to make the compact start panel to work, since when importing it seems that it gets lost in the process.

Here is a pic of my desktop, hope you like it :)

desktopax8.th.jpg

Oh! and also: how do i change the active caption text shadow? any ideas?

IMO, This is the reason why em3 doesn't allow people to release mods.

LOL, it's a WIP... besides, it doesn't have to suit everyone's taste since it's foe personal use only :p

(And the .jpeg really screws it up)

True. Whilst it's not at all to my taste, I guess it has potential to look reasonably good (although I of course prefer the originals). Is the start menu meant to stick out like that?

True. Whilst it's not at all to my taste, I guess it has potential to look reasonably good (although I of course prefer the originals). Is the start menu meant to stick out like that?

Nope, start menu is pasted there from another screenshot, i wanted to show the active caption on and off.

The main "inspiration" for this color scheme comes from the XBOX 360 colors, also i wanted to have a LE theme that resembles the original silver Luna theme.

But yeah, it's kinda hard to get used to this colors, especially coming from black :p