Luna Element 5

Haha you guys ask for NFR stuff. Yet you get the same answer every time.

Great job on the FF skin btw.

I'll have to make one now for my Chocolate Luna Element \o/

edit: I like the folder that says "Girlz" :p

• 2 weeks later...

These (both blue and black) are awesome - great job! I was just curious if there are any other colors in this style; for example silver or even brown (I heard about someone who made a brown one but haven't seen it anywhere). Does anyone have any info on other colors??

Thanks in advance!

There's only a blue and black version of Luna Elements. The other 2 color versions are indeed made but both are personal mods. Personal mods can't be released so you won't find them on the net. If you do find another color mods on deviantART etc. it's a cheap mod from a person that doesn't respect the artists decisions.

And no, this is not an openings message to another discussion about the decisions an artists makes for releasing mods or not.

There's only a blue and black version of Luna Elements. The other 2 color versions are indeed made but both are personal mods. Personal mods can't be released so you won't find them on the net. If you do find another color mods on deviantART etc. it's a cheap mod from a person that doesn't respect the artists decisions.

And no, this is not an openings message to another discussion about the decisions an artists makes for releasing mods or not.

Thanks for the info. Sorry if I offended anyone, as that wasn't my intent.

You didn't ;) But when there's being something said about mods in this thread people see it as a trigger to discus the mod issue once again.

• 3 weeks later...
looking gooood.

now the world awaits that black style.

i've noticed something about the thin taskbar. when the taskbar is at the top of the screen, the 'glossy' part isn't nice & even all the way through as it is when the taskbar is at the bottom of the screen. not an issue with the regular size.

pandasneezevo9.jpg

Sorry for digging such an old post, but the problem seems to persist with the compact substyle. Using the latest from deviantart.

Sorry for digging such an old post, but the problem seems to persist with the compact substyle. Using the latest from deviantart.

Well that's probably not a fixable problem. From what i've seen, the bottom and top taskbar images share the same source file... fixing one would likely break the other... and bottom taskbar (:D) is more important.

It's a fixable problem. You don't have to change images to fix it, you only have to change some margins from the top taskbar.

Look into the ini files for the compact substyle and change the sizingmargins for the taskbar.

Loving the theme, IMO one of my favourites :) just wish the start button was bigger but hey nothings perfect :p

There are some alternatives which you may want to use. Capric0rn recently posted a .zip file with the modded start buttons. It may be a couple of pages back in this thread.

There are some alternatives which you may want to use. Capric0rn recently posted a .zip file with the modded start buttons. It may be a couple of pages back in this thread.

did not find it.

Ofcourse I'm allowed :) Here's the link: Full Startbutton Set

I've added a few other startbuttons as well. These full startbuttons don't really fit LE 5.1. I could ask em3 if I can make new ones for both Blue and Black :)

I've asked Han_Solo several times if he was still working on the theme but I didn't have answer back.

I started a Classic Winamp skin for LE 5.1 Blue ah while back. I can make 1 for black as well. I'm not sure if I can release them since it's build on top of Han_Solo's skin. I could start a complete new one to my own likings and release that. I could start working on it this weekend and maybe have it done next week.

These full startbuttons don't really fit LE 5.1. I could ask em3 if I can make new ones for both Blue and Black :)

This wont happen because they look ugly with text.

^I already reported it to the dA boards. What really annoys the heck out of me is this text that he put up there: "The original visual styles are Microsoft Corporation from my windows xp os cd. I am just try to new look." He had a different text up there before, stating that the visual style was from him. I can even see that he has hidden my comment.