Luna Element 5

^I already reported it to the dA boards. What really annoys the heck out of me is this text that he put up there: "The original visual styles are Microsoft Corporation from my windows xp os cd. I am just try to new look." He had a different text up there before, stating that the visual style was from him. I can even see that he has hidden my comment.

And he blocked me after I told him that I reported him. dA needs moderation urgently.

Yeah, I can't comment anymore either after I commented 2 times. He knows he's wrong that's why he blocks certain people. The deviation has been reported by a few people all ready so I think it will be taken down in the next couple of days.

he blocked me as well when i told him I reported him.. sad thing is there is so many ppl who believe him and think how great he is.. pi$$es me off..

Sorry for no response. Grab my updated winamp skin here

No problem and great work on the winamp skin! :D Will you be making a 5.1 Blue version as well?

I've found some bugs in the skin. The Medialibrary isn't updated and the Shuffle buttons etc aren't looking like the LE buttons either.

@bizarresk: He has disabled all comments. He knows that he's wrong by ripping it. Let's just hope that the dA boards will take actions soon.

I've been a member here for quite a while, but have made very few comments... I'm more the type that enjoys looking, reading, and smiling. However, in this case I just couldn't refrain from adding my two cents. The last comment that ~sagorpirbd makes is:

"~sagorpirbd 21 hours 44 minutes ago

'This is not Tornado5's deviation this is from Microsoft corp. I found this visual styles from my os cd. there is a other name by microsoft corp.'"

I think that he is pointing out a legal issue (in an indirect way, in broken English). If you open up any of the Luna Element "msstyles" files in, for example, Resource Hacker, and look at the last entry, which is "Version Info - 1 - 1033", you will find that the style is copywritten by Microsoft.

Now, I respect any themer's or site's wishes for people not to post unauthorized mods or rips. However, I do this out of respect for the themer, and the fact that I rather not lose the valuable services that sites like Neowin and deviantART offer me. But, as far as I can tell, ~sagorpirbd has every "legal" right to submit the style he has.

Like I said... Just my two cents.

No he doesn't have all the rights for it. It's all be discussed in this thread several times. The person that ripped tornado5 DID NOT make the theme and DID NOT make the graphics. The only reason why the MS things are in there is because the skin is build upon Luna. If you look in other visual styles you'll see that they all have it. Does that really mean that people can just rip other people their art, only because of that?

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for "honoring" the artist's wishes. What I'm saying is that

~sagorpirbd has every "legal" right to do what he "supposedly" did. And yes, if an artist

does not "legally" identify a piece of work as his own, he leaves it open to others to take

advantage of his hard work. If he or she wished to, it would be very simple for a themer

to "attempt" to copywrite his or her part of an msstyle by adding the appropriate entry in

the msstyle file. However, I think that there are legal issues which prevent themers from

doing this.

Once again, I respect, and always will respect Tornado5 and other themers' requests.

^I only pointed out why the ripper didn't had those rights ;) If you open up the file with Stylebuilder you'll actually see that EM3 aka tornado5 is the "author" of the theme. So that's enough proof that the ripped doesn't have the "legal" right to modify the theme ;)

There's only a black and orange version. I'm currently working on a new skin with a black sub color. It has more colors then only black and orange.

No problem and great work on the winamp skin! :D Will you be making a 5.1 Blue version as well?

I've found some bugs in the skin. The Medialibrary isn't updated and the Shuffle buttons etc aren't looking like the LE buttons either.

Oh yes, i dont use the Medialib so ive forgotten to skin it ;) About the Shuffle buttons. I tried the original one from the .mystyles but i was not happy with it. In my opinion the current match better to the Winamp Skin.

If i find some time i will fix the Medialib thing.

@Arthur

New Luna VS for XP by sagorpirbd is definitely a RIP of LE4 by EM3. sagorpirbd has absolut no Rights to use any Parts of LE4.

Here are some Screenshots of New Luna VS for XP and LE4:

New Luna VS for XP

snap11052008195554le7.png

snap11052008195456lm5.png

LE4

snap11052008195534xh6.png

snap11052008195522bw8.png

It was even noticeable without applying the skin. I don't even know why the ripped keeps the ripped skin online after all those comments that where given..

@Han_Solo: Then I'll change the shuffle buttons etc for personal use when I'm going to use the Winamp skin :)

I reported that pathetic ripper and he wrote me back that he reported me too :rofl: How bad can this world get... The funniest thing is that I think he belives what he says, f*king psycho.

PS: Cap pls make some VS for Vista too :p I'm waiting for the new XP skin also :)

^I don't have Vista and I'm not planning on installing it anytime soon. And making MSStyles is pretty hard since it's all resource hacking. The ripped is lame by reporting people that say that he's a ripped. He wont achieve anything by doing that.

so he banned my second account from commenting :) argh.. anyways, i cant LE4 anywhere and it would be nice to put it on once again.. Can anyone send it to me? bizarresk(at)post(dot)sk TY

PS: horrible DA moderation job..

Yeah, I forgot the title and didn't look at the page on the tab so I just closed it. Check again ;)

Yeah, I forgot the title and didn't look at the page on the tab so I just closed it. Check again ;)

thank you very much :) I will enjoy this!